FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Guild: season 4

Author Topic: The Guild: season 4
AchillesHeel
Member # 11736

- posted      Profile for AchillesHeel   Email AchillesHeel         Edit/Delete Post 
Season 4 is already several episodes in, but no one had put something up and I hadnt noticed that new episodes were out immediatly either. Wil Wheaton has returned to reprise his role of the douchiest gamer possible (although the king of Donkey Kong does have that beuatiful mullet...) and the new season has already afforded we fans with two individual pieces of media that cant be ignored.

Tink is a golden goddess

Warning, you cant unsee this no matter how hard you try.

Posts: 2302 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
This season has been awesome so far...most likely due to more Wheaton. [Big Grin]
Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fitz
Member # 4803

- posted      Profile for Fitz   Email Fitz         Edit/Delete Post 
Is it just me, or is Wil Wheaton a terrible actor? I don't mean to be a jerk, I really like the guy and read his blog religiously for a few years, but every time he'd write about appearing in a show, I would watch it and be almost embarrassed by his poor acting. He was awesome in Stand By Me and fairly good in Star Trek: TNG, but I just get a trying too hard vibe from his latest jobs.
Posts: 1855 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AchillesHeel
Member # 11736

- posted      Profile for AchillesHeel   Email AchillesHeel         Edit/Delete Post 
I am not familiar with any of his latest work aside from The Guild, and he pulls of elitist jerk pretty well.
Posts: 2302 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shanna
Member # 7900

- posted      Profile for Shanna   Email Shanna         Edit/Delete Post 
That first video totally confirms my theory that everything benefits from more Bollywood!
Posts: 1733 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geraine
Member # 9913

- posted      Profile for Geraine   Email Geraine         Edit/Delete Post 
I am liking the season so far. I like how Codex begged for a job at Cheesy Beards just so she can use the computer for gaming.

Oh! Legend of Neil season 3 has started as well. If you haven't heard of this web series yet you should watch it. Sandeep Parekh (Zaboo) created it. I should warn you though that it is VERY vulgar. It is about a guy named Neil that gets sucked into The Legend of Zelda, and finds out the place is....messed up. The fairy is played by Felicia Day and has an obsession with elves, the old man (Cleverly named "Old Man") that gives Link his wooden sword and advice has Tourettes Syndrome, even Gannon and Zelda have issues.

Posts: 1937 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryoko
Member # 4947

- posted      Profile for Ryoko   Email Ryoko         Edit/Delete Post 
All hail Vork.
Posts: 194 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AchillesHeel
Member # 11736

"How many languages do you speak?"

"All of them."

And hes still unemployed.

Ryoko
Member # 4947

- posted      Profile for Ryoko   Email Ryoko         Edit/Delete Post 
"I wanna grow my money Tink, not spend it on.... cheese gouging"

[Smile]

Posts: 194 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
seriously, if I were fluent in even just the three he has used in the show, I'm pretty sure I could get a better job out of it.
Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AchillesHeel
Member # 11736

But would that new job net you a suitcase full of free food and a pwntastic main in WoW?
AchillesHeel
Member # 11736

quote:
Originally posted by Shanna:
That first video totally confirms my theory that everything benefits from more Bollywood!

... I just tried to watch The Love Guru.
Shanna
Member # 7900

- posted      Profile for Shanna   Email Shanna         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, this video is fun: Love Guru "Joker" cover

The movie is BAD, but imagine how much worse it would be without the Bollywood. Watching it might have cost people their lives!

Posts: 1733 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AchillesHeel
Member # 11736

I didnt know this would have happened just because I thought Myers had another Waynes World quality flick in him. Im sorry.

The movie would have been much worse without the Bollywood bits, but Bollywood did not deserve that.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.