FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » My cognitive science/philosophy blog

Author Topic: My cognitive science/philosophy blog
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey all, you might've seen in my other thread that I was soliciting advice on some aspects of a blog I was starting.

Well I launched it and I figured some Hatrackers might find it interesting. It's called Cognitive Philosophy and I'll be discussing various issues of philosophical interest, informed by the cognitive sciences. My first few posts cover topics like "the self", "free will", and "memory" to give you an idea of what I'll be writing about. Currently Twinky and I are having a lively debate about the nature of self. [Smile] Though as I move along I'm hoping to get into more practical applications of some of this knowledge.

Anyway, check it out if you're interested. I wanted to let everyone know it existed, but I won't be abusing Hatrack as a PR tool or anything. So it's unlikely I'll post here as I make new entries. Consider this the one and only press release. [Smile]

www.cognitivephilosophy.net

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HollowEarth
Member # 2586

- posted      Profile for HollowEarth   Email HollowEarth         Edit/Delete Post 
What's a graduate certificate?
Posts: 1621 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
It's a certificate program at the graduate level. So less than an MA.
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Generally, it's a post-bac program of about 12-18 months in length.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.