FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Ben Bernanke on 60 Minutes tonight.

Author Topic: Ben Bernanke on 60 Minutes tonight.
Danlo the Wild
Member # 5378

- posted      Profile for Danlo the Wild   Email Danlo the Wild         Edit/Delete Post 
Please watch.

He's the most powerful man on the planet.

And, he's printed $30 Trillion dollars of taxpayer money and given it to the banks at ZERO PERCENT INTEREST.

You should learn more about this man and how he operates.

Thanks,

T

Posts: 377 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danlo the Wild
Member # 5378

- posted      Profile for Danlo the Wild   Email Danlo the Wild         Edit/Delete Post 
My Predictions...

1) He will say the economy is in good shape BUT we need Quantitative Easing III or QE2+.

2) Interest rates will remain 0 forever, also known as...."For an extended period"

Posts: 377 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
My predictions....

Another locked thread.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
My Predictions....

The global cookie market will fold inside of six months. THE BUBBLE IS BURSTING people. The Cookie monster has been pegging the chocolate chip to the Tagalong standard for YEARS.

THINK ABOUT IT. Oreo Inc under the auspices of Hershey has been printing billions of oreos, many of them "double stuff," and gobbling up market share. Meanwhile, the girl scouts continue to mint new cookies at an alarming rate. WHO CAN EAT 30 BOXES OF TAGALONGS? WHO? And let's not forget thin mint, which has mint in the name... COINCIDENCE???

Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
hey have you watched this rad movie called zeitgeist, it shows how everything is CONNECTED
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Just me or is Thor actually Glenn Beck practicing his material here?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_Frank
Member # 8488

- posted      Profile for Dan_Frank   Email Dan_Frank         Edit/Delete Post 
Orincoro, that was awesome.
Posts: 3580 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Arnold
Member # 3192

- posted      Profile for Glenn Arnold   Email Glenn Arnold         Edit/Delete Post 
I can eat 30 boxes of thin mints. But you're right about tagalongs.
Posts: 3735 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danlo the Wild
Member # 5378

So you guys think the Federal Reserve's policy of Zero Interest forever is a good idea?

You guys believe that The Federal reserve buying Trillions of dollars in worthless MBS is a good idea?

You guys agree with Quantitative Easing III since Tarp, QE1, QE2, don't work?

It appears the only thing you guys understand is that I am an easy target to make fun of, no one has pointed out how Ben Bernanke is doing a good job, or how the Economy is on solid footing?

I'd understand if I was saying that Planet X was about to smash into earth and everyone was making fun of me, but the data was released this week that Ben Bernanke loaned $9.9 Trillion dollars to banks, world banks and corporations.

By making fun of me, you guys are saying that this is an awesome idea?

I don't see why this thread would get locked.
I'm sticking to the facts here.
I'm not going to be baited into emotional responses.
Ben Bernanke IS on 60 minutes tonight.
He is an important person in America and the World.

Danlo the Wild
Member # 5378

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QpD64GUoXw
0Megabyte
Member # 8624

- posted      Profile for 0Megabyte   Email 0Megabyte         Edit/Delete Post 
Danlo, nobody said what you said they said in your last post.

Not ~X does not equal X.

Posts: 1577 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Nice, Orincoro. [Smile]
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm just ASKING QUESTIONS.
Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 0Megabyte:
Danlo, nobody said what you said they said in your last post.

Not ~X does not equal X.

Oh, so you're proud of being a pederast and a juggalo?
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danlo the Wild
Member # 5378

Mega. I understand that. -X does not equal X.

I think I also know why no one here at Hatrack can engage in a conversation about Economics.

It's the most important subject in the world right now and it's important for the banks and politicians that 99% of the people stay uneducated and unconcerned.

Have you seen what Gold and Silver did after Bernanke's appearance?

I was right about my predictions.

He announced QEIII.

Danlo the Wild
Member # 5378

Afghanistan costs us $100 billion a year.

Ben Bernanke spends $75 billion a month on the stock market.

Danlo the Wild
Member # 5378

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-12-06/bernanke-says-more-fed-easing-possible-with-jobless-rate-high.html
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Lots of us CAN, Thor. We just choose not to do it with you.

Why discuss anything serious with someone who already knows everything?

Particularly when he rarely even makes a coherent sentence.

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
The problem, Thor, is that you have no follow-through. Heck, you've never had any follow-through. It takes no perception and no talent to be the guy pointing at the sky and declaring that it's falling; the real hero is the one who says, "the sky is falling, but that's why I built this shelter you're all welcome to visit."
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.