FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Graduation...

Author Topic: Graduation...
Rawrain
Member # 12414

- posted      Profile for Rawrain   Email Rawrain         Edit/Delete Post 
I just graduated, highschool about 5 minutes ago..

So I won't be at school anymore, so I won't be here much anymore as I don't have internet.

Bye ya'll.

Posts: 461 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AchillesHeel
Member # 11736

- posted      Profile for AchillesHeel   Email AchillesHeel         Edit/Delete Post 
Venture forth into the shady world of taxes low income and being embarressed for people younger than you doing stupid things without shame.
Posts: 2302 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CT
Member # 8342

- posted      Profile for CT           Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations, Rawrain.
Posts: 831 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juxtapose
Member # 8837

- posted      Profile for Juxtapose   Email Juxtapose         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations.

Don't believe anyone who tells you that high school is the best time of your life. You have awesome things to look forward to.

Posts: 2907 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Herblay
Member # 11834

- posted      Profile for Herblay           Edit/Delete Post 
Ooh, go join the Navy. Or a circus. Or a sea-faring circus.

If I could go back and change anything, I would have joined the military straight out of high school, instead of schlocking around for four years. The new GI bill is outstanding.

Congratulations!

Posts: 688 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AchillesHeel
Member # 11736

- posted      Profile for AchillesHeel   Email AchillesHeel         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

With AA guns!
Posts: 2302 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Juxtapose:
Congratulations.

Don't believe anyone who tells you that high school is the best time of your life. You have awesome things to look forward to.

QFT! I have more fun at age 41 than I ever did in high school. There are a lot of great things to look forward to.

Congrats!!!

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rawrain
Member # 12414

- posted      Profile for Rawrain   Email Rawrain         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Herblay:

If I could go back and change anything, I would have joined the military straight out of high school, instead of schlocking around for four years. The new GI bill is outstanding.

Congratulations!

Dude you are so close XD
My last alternative is joining the Air Force (because I am rather talented with learning controls, sadly it's all I am good at, that and reverse engineering, if someone can build it I can unbuild it and rebuild it ._.)

Possibly plans-
Getting a job.... I want one, but can't get one, no one's really hiring, and my jobless resume + hundreds of other people wanting a job as well sort of puts me at a bad end..... I'm in the desert looking for water.

Going to college for programming because I have some minor skill in this already..

Off myself- because I know how pointless everything is... fortunately I am near incapable of hurting myself and I have a fear of heights so I will live- forever /:

Try to do something with nothing.

Join Air Force... I also have a supreme dislike of seeing blood ._. not my own but other peoples drives me crazy and sick.

I do not support this war.

Posts: 461 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.