FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » This thread will relax you

Author Topic: This thread will relax you
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take a break from the grind of the other threads and come here to relax. Have a drink, settle in.

Ambiance

Mood

Setting

Click all three to get the maximum level of relaxation. You'll know which one to maximize on your screen to watch.

Posts: 21897 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*laugh* That's oddly effective. [Smile]
Posts: 37419 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh. That was pretty awesome Lyrhawn.
Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

- posted      Profile for CaySedai   Email CaySedai         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been needing something like this. At work, sometimes I need to block out what's going on around me, but listening to music with words can be too distracting when I'm copy editing.
Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TomDavidson:
*laugh* That's oddly effective. [Smile]

Indeed. Although perhaps that's not a good thing when I'm trying to wake up enough to get myself and the kids out of the house.

And now my brain keeps whispering something about boots.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great set of links, Lyrhawn! The rain is going beautifully with The Meligrove Band's album Planets Conspire.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bella Bee
Member # 7027

- posted      Profile for Bella Bee   Email Bella Bee         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks! This was just what I needed today. It's been one of those days. (I should add that it's 5.20pm here, so that that doesn't seem like a weird thing to say.)

Take this and add a cup of hot chocolate, and it's perfect.

Posts: 1528 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Armoth
Member # 4752

- posted      Profile for Armoth   Email Armoth         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
best thread ever
Posts: 1604 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Lyr! Can't wait to see it all, the only thing my school's filter lets through is rainy mood but even that by itself was awesome. [Smile]

I'm working on a reading benchmark test and really need to relax!

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Arnold
Member # 11712

- posted      Profile for Raymond Arnold   Email Raymond Arnold         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there a way to adjust the volume on Rainy Mood?
Posts: 4136 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aaaahhh.
Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rollainm
Member # 8318

- posted      Profile for rollainm   Email rollainm         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh. That's awesome.
Posts: 1945 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The White Whale
Member # 6594

- posted      Profile for The White Whale           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooooh, the muscles in my back loosened up immediately.

Nice.

Posts: 1710 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ColtelloMer
Member # 11779

- posted      Profile for ColtelloMer           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is totally math! Thanks for this! I miss hearing the rain while I lay in bed. I used to live in Oregon, but it doesn't rain much here.
Posts: 13 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmmm
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BandoCommando
Member # 7746

- posted      Profile for BandoCommando           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This. Is. Awesome.
Posts: 1099 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I played the rain one with Chopin's "Raindrops" for double the effect. [Smile]
Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Lyrhawn. That was really nice.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Arnold
Member # 11712

- posted      Profile for Raymond Arnold   Email Raymond Arnold         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Periodically I search "hatrack rainy mood" to find this precise combination links. It is still nice.
Posts: 4136 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Arnold
Member # 3192

- posted      Profile for Glenn Arnold   Email Glenn Arnold         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never saw this thread before. I like it. But the fireplace video doesn't stand up to full screen video. Try this one: Fireplace
Posts: 3735 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.