FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I think my cat isn't doing so well :( (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I think my cat isn't doing so well :(
AvidReader
Member # 6007

- posted      Profile for AvidReader   Email AvidReader         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry, Blayne. The good news is, if you wait until after college when you have your own place to get another cat, your Dad can never put you in this situation again.
Posts: 2283 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
Blayne, I'm very sorry about your cat. I'm also sorry that your parents still haven't figured out how to treat you with some respect.
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry about your cat, Blayne. I'm sorry you couldn't say good bye the way you wanted to.

My mom recently had to put down one of my childhood cats, and I couldn't be there. I'm still very upset about it.

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Misha McBride
Member # 6578

- posted      Profile for Misha McBride           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm very sorry Blayne. My mom also used to do similar to all my pets when I was younger and its a really shitty thing to pull on someone.
Posts: 262 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.