FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Dream Interpretation (kind of creepy)

Author Topic: Dream Interpretation (kind of creepy)
RivalOfTheRose
Member # 11535

- posted      Profile for RivalOfTheRose           Edit/Delete Post 
Sometimes I get these visuals of one of my deceased dogs when I was growing up. The weird part is that he is only bones and diseased/rotting flesh. I thought I would be more creeped out by it, but I am not. It feels like he is still living in the dream, and I just feel bad for him. Surprised that he is still alive almost. I don't know really, any thoughts or ideas?
Posts: 468 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flying Fish
Member # 12032

- posted      Profile for Flying Fish   Email Flying Fish         Edit/Delete Post 
I once had a similar dream, a multiparter in which the first part was like yours except that instead of a dog, it was various loved ones who had died. Although none of them spoke, they made it very clear to me that what they wanted to tell me was that a) there is no God; b)there is no existence past death; and, c) there is no greater meaning to life.

Not a cheerful dream.

Posts: 270 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
Flying Fish: Sounds like someone needs a dose of I Love Thes.

Things aren't so bad.

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Flying Fish:
I once had a similar dream, a multiparter in which the first part was like yours except that instead of a dog, it was various loved ones who had died. Although none of them spoke, they made it very clear to me that what they wanted to tell me was that a) there is no God; b)there is no existence past death; and, c) there is no greater meaning to life.

Not a cheerful dream.

Think about it this way: if any any way they were speaking authoritatively, they were lying to you!
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.