FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » It's time for a Teahad (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: It's time for a Teahad
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
This is the reason I don't like the "Tea Party is racist" mantra.
If I wanted to advance this mantra, Grady would be least of all examples compared to much more representative actions, such as the Tea Party Express's mark williams controversy, or the Tea Party Nation's controversy over statements that only landowners should be allowed to vote (guh), the racism of the various Patriot Movements that signed on wholesale with Tea Party organizations and state 'caucuses,' or, most directly, polls on racial attitudes in the tea party versus the national populace, as well as their attachment to certain movements like birtherism and obamaisamuslimism, etc etc.

Grady here is the least of all arguments, despite his .. uh, unwitting hilarity. He's just a hanger-on.

Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.