FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Kerbal Space Program: Great New Indie Game!

Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program: Great New Indie Game!
Black Fox
Member # 1986

- posted      Profile for Black Fox   Email Black Fox         Edit/Delete Post 
I know there are a lot of gamers in the Hatrack Community, so I figured I would share this gem with you all. In the Kerbal Space Program (KSP) You basically build a rocket out of various components and then try to fly it into orbit. At the moment there are no actual goals, just have fun building a rocket and trying to put yourself into various orbits. There are also a lot of modded parts already created by the community, which can be fun to play with. Also, if you even have a tiny bit of programming experience it is easy enough to mod all the components in the game. Here is the URL, also it is free at this point in alpha.

http://www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/

Posts: 1753 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Arnold
Member # 11712

- posted      Profile for Raymond Arnold   Email Raymond Arnold         Edit/Delete Post 
Too lazy to switch to my Windows partition, but it looks neat.
Posts: 4136 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
C3PO the Dragon Slayer
Member # 10416

- posted      Profile for C3PO the Dragon Slayer           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, cool! I'll be sure to check this out when I get back home to my PC. I'm making a game about building spaceships myself. It'll be interesting to see how KSP has approached the idea.
Posts: 1029 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.