FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » So, 4 years ago I wandered from Hatrack and sort of got lost...

Author Topic: So, 4 years ago I wandered from Hatrack and sort of got lost...
Alucard...
Member # 4924

- posted      Profile for Alucard...   Email Alucard...         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, most of that can be blamed on World of Warcraft. I delved into that pretty heavily for a few years even then finally burned out last year. I experimented with the MMORG Rift for a bit and that too waned. So after reverting to console gaming, I, completely by accident, somehow stumbled back here.

For those that remember me, "Hello and good to see you!", for those that don't, "Hello and good to see you as well".

Since I don't have anything intriguing or fascinating to add, I hope all of you are well, and as for myself, my family and I are also doing well, with all of us finding ourselves happy and healthy.

See all of you along the river.

S

Posts: 1870 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, look who's back! [Big Grin]

Hey there, stranger! [Wave]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Black Pearl
Member # 11788

- posted      Profile for The Black Pearl   Email The Black Pearl         Edit/Delete Post 
Resident Evil 4 Merchant Voice: Weeeeeeelcome.
Posts: 1407 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jake
Member # 206

- posted      Profile for Jake           Edit/Delete Post 
Alucard! I'm delighted to see you again!

You may remember me better as Noemon, btw.

[Edit - It is interesting, isn't it, how interest in the forums dims when there's a computer game lighting up the pleasure centers of the brain? I've never had one cause me to wander away completely, but when I'm in the throws of addiction to a new game I'll usually be around a lot less (well, at sakeriver, anyway; Hatrack's slow enough, these days, that even with a game addiction in full swing it's pretty easy to keep up with it.]

Posts: 1087 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
Nice to see you again. [Smile]
Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T:man
Member # 11614

- posted      Profile for T:man   Email T:man         Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, and it's nice to meet you!
Posts: 1574 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
i can't burn out on WoW because it's too good a way for me to hoard money. :/
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anthonie
Member # 884

- posted      Profile for Anthonie   Email Anthonie         Edit/Delete Post 
you mean Horde money... ?
Posts: 293 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome back!
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile]
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Anthonie:
you mean Horde money... ?

maybe!
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Speed
Member # 5162

- posted      Profile for Speed   Email Speed         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey it's Alucard the pharmacist. Nice to ever see you again.
Posts: 2804 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
Not all who wander are lost.
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi again Alucard.

My sister sent me an article about decision fatigue, ego depletion and willpower that had me all worried about whether my interest in online dominion is making me crazy.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alucard...
Member # 4924

- posted      Profile for Alucard...   Email Alucard...         Edit/Delete Post 
Nice to hear from everyone again. One of the special things I missed from the Hatrack community were the Landmark Threads. I went back see what I wrote what seems an age ago, and it was quite special indeed to have shared some of my thoughts with so many wonderful people. All the familiar names here brings a fond tear to my eye even [Big Grin] .

Thanks for welcoming back a prodigal son. I remember every single one of you of course, (even you Jake) and it feels very comfortably satisfying to be back in some capacity.

Annie, your one-liner is truer and more haunting than you know, but as usual, I have a gift for making my life way more complicated than it ever needs to be, so although I'm "found" once again, I'm lost more than ever these days...

Posts: 1870 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.