FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Pathfinder

Author Topic: Pathfinder
Adelda
Member # 12642

- posted      Profile for Adelda   Email Adelda         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, i just got done reading the book Pathfinder. from the acknowledgement part at the end it seems to me that there will be another book after this one. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas at to when this will come out, of if it already has, and the name. I looked at the site, but In the list of books, I could not find a clear way of figuring out if the next book was on the list without clicking on every single name. So if anyone has any info on this let me know please.
Posts: 15 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geraine
Member # 9913

- posted      Profile for Geraine   Email Geraine         Edit/Delete Post 
The second book, Ruin, is listed on Amazon as being released sometime in March of next year. I do not know if this will be delayed due to OSC's Shadows in Flight project though.

If you hop on Amazon you can preorder it in hardcover or if you have one, a Kindle.

Posts: 1937 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adelda
Member # 12642

- posted      Profile for Adelda   Email Adelda         Edit/Delete Post 
awesome, thanks. Loved the first one
Posts: 15 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.