FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Skyfall (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Skyfall
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
Or his vampire hunter days.
Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Black Pearl
Member # 11788

- posted      Profile for The Black Pearl   Email The Black Pearl         Edit/Delete Post 
Saw Skyfall. It's great.
Posts: 1407 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T:man
Member # 11614

- posted      Profile for T:man   Email T:man         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by umberhulk:
Saw Skyfall. It's great.

Just out of the theatre, I concur.
Posts: 1574 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Black Pearl
Member # 11788

- posted      Profile for The Black Pearl   Email The Black Pearl         Edit/Delete Post 
While this movie is just about completely unrelated to the CR conflict (unless you read into possible subtext when Emma makes a speech about the "enemy" they're facing), it still feel like they (CR and Quantum) did a good setup job into giving Bond is true test of loyalty. Hope they get back on his hunt for Vespa's killer, but he'll do it as a true, veteran hero of his country, with allies he has trust in.

And then, I hope Craig leaves soon, so we can give Fassbender a chance at it while he's still on fire.

Posts: 1407 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.