FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Polygamy: The Next Marriage Rights Battle? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Polygamy: The Next Marriage Rights Battle?
Sa'eed
Member # 12368

- posted      Profile for Sa'eed   Email Sa'eed         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TomDavidson:
quote:
How is your registration date "A Long Time Ago!"?
She registered a long time ago. Seriously.
Ask a silly question...
Posts: 668 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ak
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for ak   Email ak         Edit/Delete Post 
I am not a religious figure associated with any of the major religions. I learned better than to do that in my first few hundred years of life. People want to give up their agency to you, and though it's oh so tempting to try to guide them well with my longer view, that's always a bad idea in the long run. People do best overall when they make their own choices after freely choosing which advice to listen to or reject from others. As an eldermother, I tend to see everyone as my descendants, and so I freely dish out advice to them which they are then free to ignore because I'm obviously too ancient to understand. [Big Grin] [Kiss] [Taunt]
Posts: 2843 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.