FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Murder trial of George Zimmerman (Page 8)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Murder trial of George Zimmerman
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ScottF:
quote:
Originally posted by Xavier:
I do think the precedent, had Zimmerman not been charged with a crime, might have led to copycats from white supremacists. It'd be really easy to follow around a young tough looking minority every night and just legally kill the ones who attack you. Which many would.

But since they arrested him and tried him for a few months, that at least limits how frequently one could pull off that trick.

That's just nonsensical. Unless you're saying Zimmerman was somehow plugged into a network of white supremacists? Nobody would have ever heard of GZ if he *hadn't* been charged and the trial made into a national spectacle. [/QB]
IIRC, everyone heard of GZ originally because he wasn't charged with murder and wasn't being put on trial for the incident.
Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScottF
Member # 9356

- posted      Profile for ScottF   Email ScottF         Edit/Delete Post 
My bad, you're correct. I had personally never heard of him until he was formally charged.
Posts: 135 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

At risk of being a troll, I can't help but find this funny. http://imgace.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/i-would-kill-for-some-skittles-right-now.jpg
Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vegimo
Member # 12618

- posted      Profile for vegimo           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Samprimary:
(don't do this if you're black though)

We'll see.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wingracer
Member # 12293

- posted      Profile for Wingracer           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by vegimo:
quote:
(don't do this if you're black though)

We'll see.
Interesting, but it's a very one sided story. I'm not saying it's wrong, just doesn't even make an attempt to explore the other side. Doing a little digging, I found this:

" An eyewitness, who appeared on camera but has requested anonymity, said that he did not hear any threat in the seconds before Scott killed Ables. The witness was pumping gas and standing 15 feet away from Ables when a bullet ricocheted past him and struck his car. The bullet left a noticeable impression on the witness’s car.

As for Scott’s version of events, the witness said that if Ables had shouted or banged on the car, he would have heard it. “What drew my attention was the gunshot,” said the witness. “I just want to be sure that I do everything in my power that everything is fair. I care about it being fair,” he said. The Harris County sheriff’s department has not yet responded to Spero News’ request for any security footage of the shooting."

Posts: 891 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
steven, all that really happened is that people laughed at you and Dr. Price, proved you wrong, and moved on.

You give yourself far too much credit...both for the strength of your opinions and your overall influence.

Seriously....name one other person here that actually cares what your opinions are, or takes you even a little bit seriously...

Yeah, I couldn't think of one either. [Big Grin]

This place goes in cycles. I imagine a new one will start fairly soon. ::shrugs::

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steven
Member # 8099

- posted      Profile for steven   Email steven         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Rakeesh:
If by 'legit' you meant 'morally acceptable' and absolutely nothing else, then my bad, I was mistaken.

Now, that said, you've got...what basis, exactly for your certainty that Zimmerman murdered Martin? I mean I notice you mysteriously totally avoided addressing that point. I realize we're not out on the street where you can karate chop anything you didn't like with your leet martial arts skills, but if you could get around to it that'd be great.

Or did your reading comprehension skills just miss that central question?

Sheesh. This is a rhetorical exercise. I have a much higher degree of certainty why you didn't respond to that question than you do that Zimmerman murdered Martin. You know why too, Steven-because you were talking out of your ass, once again making all kinds of people on your side of the issue cringe in embarrassment and hope they don't get challenged with your blathering.

I just had some fun pointing out what a hack you are, steven, but for the record I will dig in wrist-deep into some crow if you can offer anything to substantiate your certainty.

OK, not to get ugly here, but it's "murder" because he stalked and killed an unarmed kid. You may say that Zimmerman didn't get out of his car with murderous intent. Theoretically, yes, that's possible. But how probable is it? Surely he realized that a very common young-male response to being stalked at night is to evade the stalker, followed by ambushing the stalker if the evasion fails.

And that's assuming that Trayvon actually ambushed Zimmerman. Personally, I think he DID ambush him...and it is still worth a couple decades of prison time for Zimmerman, either way. Not as punishment, either, but rather as a matter of public safety. I doubt we're any safer because of this verdict. Zimmerman didn't learn any good lessons from all this, and probably other would-be vigilantes didn't either. I doubt there will be LESS deadly violence as a result of this verdict.

Posts: 3354 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steven
Member # 8099

quote:
Originally posted by Kwea:
steven, all that really happened is that people laughed at you and Dr. Price, proved you wrong, and moved on.

You give yourself far too much credit...both for the strength of your opinions and your overall influence.

Seriously....name one other person here that actually cares what your opinions are, or takes you even a little bit seriously...

Yeah, I couldn't think of one either. [Big Grin]

This place goes in cycles. I imagine a new one will start fairly soon. ::shrugs::

Oh, I KNOW I had very little effect. That's OK with me, too, because I get to avoid guilt for the degeneration of the forum. I never did put a lot of energy into figuring out exactly HOW to troll, or what I wanted to accomplish, so I didn't accomplish much. And, like I said, I'm OK with that. You know what I mean, Vern? [ROFL]

And your cycles theory is hilarious...there's no getting back to the old days, because new patterns of rudeness and assuming-the-worst have taken over. These are patterns that are VERY dominant throughout the internet, and are far more robust.

I will say that the Ender's Game movie coming out is going to be a new day here...but not a GOOD one. It's going to be thousands of 12-year-old Aspergers' kids fresh off marathon sessions of Call of Duty, Red Bull, and Cheetos....fun stuff. ROFL

On another subject, though...if I had no effect on YOU specifically, why do you keep addressing me? You address me directly far more than any other poster except Rakeesh and Sam, and they post x50 what you do, these days. It's like you mainly show up here to refute me. And that doesn't jibe with the "steven had nothing important to say, nor any effect on me personally" line of BS that you're pushing. ROFL

Posts: 3354 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
in what universe do rakeesh and I post fifty times as much as kwea

quote:
And your cycles theory is hilarious...there's no getting back to the old days, because new patterns of rudeness and assuming-the-worst have taken over.
yeah right, this place is way better than it was two or three years ago

also: people aren't showing up specifically to refute you, you just make posts which easily attract refutation from some people. the extra attention that bad posting generates doesn't imply anything more than that it attracts this attention

Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steven
Member # 8099

quote:
in what universe do rakeesh and I post fifty times as much as kwea

quote:
And your cycles theory is hilarious...there's no getting back to the old days, because new patterns of rudeness and assuming-the-worst have taken over.
yeah right, this place is way better than it was two or three years ago

also: people aren't showing up specifically to refute you, you just make posts which easily attract refutation from some people. the extra attention that bad posting generates doesn't imply anything more than that it attracts this attention

Well sam, it took you about 8 or 9 days to make your last 50 posts, and Rakeesh is pretty much exactly the same, as far as numbers.

It took Kwea about 4.5 months to contribute 50 posts.

So you're right, it's not x50. It's about x15 or x16, roughly. I'd say those numbers still support my point, though, wouldn't you?

As far as refuting goes, Kwea is the only person who still talks about Dr. Price here. I haven't mentioned Dr. Price (without someone else bringing him up first), except as a joke, in at least 5 or 6 years. There's nothing to refute. I almost never talk about nutrition here. I jump in on other peoples' nutrition threads about once every two years on average, and even then, I don't mention Price. Why should I? The paleo diet is getting bigger and bigger, and I simply eat a raw version of that. "Paleo diet" is a far easier reference point for most Americans to grasp.

And as far as refuting goes...Kwea doesn't follow anyone else around this forum except me. In fact, noone else except Rakeesh follows me around on this forum, and even then, it's only right after I make a personal crack about him.

It's not refuting. Kwea is the one who keeps bringing up Dr. Price. I don't even know what he thinks he's refuting. The paleo diet? That's a tall order. Lots of people are gluten-sensitive, and a diet with moderate amounts of meat, fish, fruit, and some veggies (and no junk food, soft drinks, etc.) is hard to argue with.

Maybe he thinks he's refuting the raw diet. That's fine. I don't eat 100% raw, probably more like 98% or so. I mainly avoid cooking my food so I can maximize my aerobic capacity. It's possible that steaming would not cause the same aerobic issues that heavier cooking methods do, I just haven't bothered to try it.

In all fairness, it's possible that steamed brown rice might be a problem-free addition to my diet, or even most raw foodists' diets. Again, I just haven't tried it. My main concern would be slightly faster aging, as well as reduced aerobic capacity, but there aren't enough people trying a "paleo (or raw paleo) plus steamed brown rice" diet to really know, as far as I am aware.

I think he thought I meant (in one of my posts on the previous page) that my Dr. Price threads were trolling, but they were not intended to be so. I felt I had spread misinformation back in 2001 when I posted about raw veganism, and I sought to correct that. That was my main motivation for those threads, plus the desire to "spread the good news" (yeah, I'm aware it's irritating), and the desire to discuss nutrition/diet in general, hoping to find someone who had already run across all these ideas, and who wasn't one of the mindless followers in the alternative nutrition online forum world.

steven
Member # 8099

Oh, and I agree, Sam, that this place is far better with Lisa and KoM gone. What of it? You weren't around from 2000-2005 or so, so you wouldn't know how much more supportive this place was, and how much LESS assuming-the-worst-of-your-opponent went on.

That's not coming back. It's a delicate flower, and it's dead, dried, and stuck in the leaves of a scrapbook somewhere.

Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I almost never talk about nutrition here.
I am going to ask that you really severely reconsider this statement.
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Black Pearl
Member # 11788

- posted      Profile for The Black Pearl   Email The Black Pearl         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHvDS-MlIBU
Posts: 1407 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steven
Member # 8099

quote:
quote:
Point out 5 different threads where I engage in a nutrition discussion, from the last 3 years. Just 5.
steven
Member # 8099

quote:
Originally posted by umberhulk:
quote:
quote:
Well that was hilarious. I'm not totally sure how it applied to this situation, but I LOL'd.
The Black Pearl
Member # 11788

- posted      Profile for The Black Pearl   Email The Black Pearl         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by steven:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Well that was hilarious. I'm not totally sure how it applied to this situation, but I LOL'd.
then get outside THE BOX man
Posts: 1407 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steven
Member # 8099

quote:
then get outside THE BOX man

Yeah, I was kind of hoping that someone had dramatized that particular xkcd strip, when I first saw the title of the video.
Samprimary
Member # 8561

quote:
quote:
quote:
Point out 5 different threads where I engage in a nutrition discussion, from the last 3 years. Just 5.
You mean five threads where you talk about nutrition, right? Or .. are you shifting the goalposts on purpose?
The Black Pearl
Member # 11788

It's kind of like a credit score though.
steven
Member # 8099

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
You mean five threads where you talk about nutrition, right? Or .. are you shifting the goalposts on purpose?
Actually, I'll make it even easier for your overconfident, inaccurate self. Find three threads. I challenge you to find more than three threads in the last 3 years.
steven
Member # 8099

Sam, just wondering, how in the HECK do you define "almost never talk about 'x' here"? I'd say "less than once a year" or "less than once in a hundred posts" would be a pretty good example, wouldn't you?
steven
Member # 8099

And I wait while Sam feverishly uses the search function, trying SO HARD to prove me wrong...ROFL
The Black Pearl
Member # 11788

I can see Sam arriving at a forum for the first time in his life, and then getting into this kind of year-post histroy thing after participating in like five threads.
steven
Member # 8099

quote:
I can see Sam arriving at a forum for the first time in his life, and then getting into this kind of year-post histroy thing after participating in like five threads.

Rakeesh in about 7 threads.

Those boys own a timeshare in the Box.

Samprimary
Member # 8561

Calm down, geezer. I haven't even looked yet. Not that the goalposts you set have anything to do with the fact that you still discuss nutrition on this forum.

Also the box thing was always dumb enough I kind of hoped you'd start trying to use it on me. I am pleased. Tonight is a bellweather night.

The Black Pearl
Member # 11788

quote:
quote:

Rakeesh in about 7 threads.

Those boys own a timeshare in the Box.

Don't think I've ever noticed Rakeesh really do that. But I'm probably wrong.
Samprimary
Member # 8561

yeah ok I just threw 'nutri' and 'food' together in an and/or for the search and then picked whatever it came up with for that alone

http://www.hatrack.com/cgi-bin/ubbmain/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=059319;p=2&r=nfx#000070

this one

http://www.hatrack.com/cgi-bin/ubbmain/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=059242;p=0&r=nfx#000047

this one

http://www.hatrack.com/cgi-bin/ubbmain/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=056916;p=0&r=nfx#000005

and this thread that you are currently discussing nutrition in now

I dunno that's already outside your threshold so I'll stop there, I remember a couple of recent other examples but horray i already won? or whatever? — I'd rather just hear you walk around this. Maybe you'll say there's a sort of a specific threshold you think has to be achieved in terms of response and counterresponse before it counts about you 'talking about nutrition' who even knows.

point is, when you're around, there's always a good chance you will engage on the subject of nutrition as a total percentage of your energies here, so saying you almost never do (while talking nutrition, natch) is kinda silly.

in addition

quote:
So you're right, it's not x50. It's about x15 or x16, roughly. I'd say those numbers still support my point, though, wouldn't you?
nope
steven
Member # 8099

Wow, you found 3 threads from the last 3 years. So it looks like I discuss it all the time, right?

Oh wait.

dude, you need to step away from this forum for a bit. You are far too emotionally invested, and that's some friendly advice.

If you disagree, think about what just happened. I went from posting mostly about to nutrition to posting in maybe 1 thread a year about it. Yet you still took the time to try to prove me wrong. Why? Because you had a tremendous misperception about how much I actually post about it? Maybe...Or maybe it's also because you're far, far too invested in tiny little details of the behavior of members you don't like here.

Oh, and I hate when people do this, but...you're intelligent enough to get this right, so....it's "bellwether", not "bellweather". If I were a more patient person, I'd have tried to work that word into my post in a less obvious way, but...

narrativium
Member # 3230

- posted      Profile for narrativium           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Wow, you found 3 threads from the last 3 years. So it looks like I discuss it all the time, right?

Actually, 3 threads from this year alone.
Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

quote:
dude, you need to step away from this forum for a bit. You are far too emotionally invested, and that's some friendly advice.
get out of the box steven!!

quote:
i provided four examples, with literally the first search terms i put in.

then i stopped, because i had already surpassed the number of examples you thought i couldn't find. THRESHOLD CLEAR

setting an easy (arbitrary) challenge for me to surpass and then being smug about my having surpassed it is an odd choice!

[ July 27, 2013, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: Samprimary ]

steven
Member # 8099

Mentioning that someone probably has a food intolerance isn't exactly droning on about Dr. Price. Making a couple of short, moderate posts about GMOs isn't either. That first thread you linked is an excellent example of my nutrition obession, but a terrible example of me droning on about Dr. Price.

But keep proving my point, I guess...

You do realize that, if anything, you're probably bringing more people to pay attention to what I'm saying about nutrition, right? The less you argue with me on this, the less people will notice what I've actually said about it. If you/Kwea really wanted to effectively reduce the amount of attention my nutrition posts get, you'd completely ignore them, and make no reference to them at all.

And I know you know that, but, even knowing that, you still can't stop yourselves. Either of you.

Now what does that say? ROFL

steven
Member # 8099

I'm literally laughing at the fact that you simply do not have what it takes to reduce your obsession with this forum. On a more serious note, though, I don't think that's going to help you in the long run. Be aware that there are other hobbies/activities you can spend time on.
Samprimary
Member # 8561

quote:
Mentioning that someone probably has a food intolerance isn't exactly droning on about Dr. Price.
ok, did i say you were droning on about dr. price, or are you mistaking other people and/or puppets for me again?

gonna go with puppets. stop talking to puppets steven, get out of the box steven

quote:
You do realize that, if anything, you're probably bringing more people to pay attention to what I'm saying about nutrition, right? The less you argue with me on this, the less people will notice what I've actually said about it. If you/Kwea really wanted to effectively reduce the amount of attention my nutrition posts get, you'd completely ignore them, and make no reference to them at all.
where are you getting that i care about how much attention your posts about nutrition get, no seriously: do you have some kind of postopagnosia and are confusing other words i didn't write for my position again

what is this

quote:
I'm literally laughing at the fact that you simply do not have what it takes to reduce your obsession with this forum. On a more serious note, though, I don't think that's going to help you in the long run. Be aware that there are other hobbies/activities you can spend time on.
i was literally unaware that i could do other things in life besides type posts on a forum, thank you wise guru!
steven
Member # 8099

quote:
quote:
Mentioning that someone probably has a food intolerance isn't exactly droning on about Dr. Price.
ok, did i say you were droning on about dr. price, or are you mistaking other people and/or puppets for me again?

gonna go with puppets. stop talking to puppets steven, get out of the box steven

quote:
where are you getting that i care about how much attention your posts about nutrition get, no seriously: do you have some kind of postopagnosia and are confusing other words i didn't write for my position again

what is this

quote:
i was literally unaware that i could do other things in life besides type posts on a forum, thank you wise guru!

Are you joking? Are you really THIS INVOLVED with what happens here?

If it's not about me droning on about Dr. Price, then what's even the point? So I've posted, in passing, about nutrition a few times over the last 3-5 years (and once in more depth, on the first thread you linked.). what is remarkable about it? Why is it worthy of comment? It's not like I'm spamming thread after thread. I haven't started any nutrition threads in at least 6 years or more. I very occasionally comment in someone else's thread, and usually in passing, with that one exception.

If you don't think Hatrackers have at least half a brain and/or are not able to do their own thinking for themsels, then...why are you hanging out here? it doesn't sound like you have much respect for the locals. Do you believe they need you to do their thinking for them? ROFL

Yeah, see, that's the issue that you're inevitably going to run into. either

1. You think hatrackers need you to do their thinking for them, or

2.you think my nutrition posting is excessive in amount (not supported by the evidence, IMO, but whatever), or

3. you think my nutrition posting so expertly weaves truth and dangerous lies together as to be something to be constantly on guard against (which is really just #1 again), or

4. You are way too involved in this forum.

I'm betting on 4 with a side of 1. What do you think? Before you answer Sam, recognize that, though I have many flaws, I'm also a lot older, and have a lot more life experience. I know things that there's simply no way for someone in your position to know. I've watched myself go through many-years-long arcs in many areas of my life, as well as watched other people go through similar arcs. There is some life wisdom that comes from that. Even old jerks and fools have more wisdom (and usually compassion) than the average person in their early 20s.

Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
Steven, you're aware you're speaking to just one person, right?
Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steven
Member # 8099

quote:
Originally posted by Rakeesh:
Steven, you're aware you're speaking to just one person, right?

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that you may be found in the Box, sir.

I plead the Box.

King of Men
Member # 6684

- posted      Profile for King of Men   Email King of Men         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not gone. I just lost interest in most of the topics now discussed here.
Posts: 10645 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Black Pearl
Member # 11788

Just push the button Rak, I'm sure steven's going to be the person who bites it.
Samprimary
Member # 8561

quote:
Are you joking? Are you really THIS INVOLVED with what happens here?

If it's not about me droning on about Dr. Price, then what's even the point? So I've posted, in passing, about nutrition a few times over the last 3-5 years (and once in more depth, on the first thread you linked.). what is remarkable about it? Why is it worthy of comment? It's not like I'm spamming thread after thread. I haven't started any nutrition threads in at least 6 years or more. I very occasionally comment in someone else's thread, and usually in passing, with that one exception.

If you don't think Hatrackers have at least half a brain and/or are not able to do their own thinking for themsels, then...why are you hanging out here? it doesn't sound like you have much respect for the locals. Do you believe they need you to do their thinking for them? ROFL

Yeah, see, that's the issue that you're inevitably going to run into. either

1. You think hatrackers need you to do their thinking for them, or

2.you think my nutrition posting is excessive in amount (not supported by the evidence, IMO, but whatever), or

3. you think my nutrition posting so expertly weaves truth and dangerous lies together as to be something to be constantly on guard against (which is really just #1 again), or

4. You are way too involved in this forum.

I'm betting on 4 with a side of 1. What do you think? Before you answer Sam, recognize that, though I have many flaws, I'm also a lot older, and have a lot more life experience. I know things that there's simply no way for someone in your position to know. I've watched myself go through many-years-long arcs in many areas of my life, as well as watched other people go through similar arcs. There is some life wisdom that comes from that. Even old jerks and fools have more wisdom (and usually compassion) than the average person in their early 20s.

who are you talking to. Are you talking to just me, or some weird collection of other posters that you have kind of jumbled up in your head and assume you can address using me as their avatar?

I am impressed to see an Appeal to Oldness, though. "You're younger than me, what could you know?" got old after the first 72 tries to bolster your ethos or credibility with it.

GaalDornick
Member # 8880

Between Obama's name, Aris' race-baiting, and steven's views on nutrition, this has to be one of the most derailed threads on such a hot topic [Razz]
Obama
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
In fairness to me, I asked for a name change 2(3?) weeks ago. The ball's out of my court on that one. I actually used my real email address for this account, not a throwaway, and I like to keep things centralized, so what other options do I have?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AchillesHeel
Member # 11736

- posted      Profile for AchillesHeel   Email AchillesHeel         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Even old jerks and fools have more wisdom (and usually compassion) than the average person in their early 20s
In my more compassionate and wise age of twenty-five (as compared to when I started) I can see now that I come here for the hack comedy rather than the intelligent discourse. Please proceed as if we are laughing with you, not at you.
Posts: 2302 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

quote:
Originally posted by Obama:
In fairness to me, I asked for a name change 2(3?) weeks ago. The ball's out of my court on that one. I actually used my real email address for this account, not a throwaway, and I like to keep things centralized, so what other options do I have?

McCain
The Black Pearl
Member # 11788

Hilary Clinton.
Samprimary
Member # 8561

Ron Paul
The Black Pearl
Member # 11788

George Bush III
Obama
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Very funny.

What I meant was, what options do I have other then to wait until the admin changes my name? I've requested Heisenberg or Dioxide.

Actually, George Bush III is kind of funny, but...nah.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aris Katsaris
Member # 4596

- posted      Profile for Aris Katsaris   Email Aris Katsaris         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Aris' race-baiting
What do you mean by "race-baiting"?

You know, Gaal, when Tom mentioned my name in connection to "race-baiting" his meaning was that I was wrongly accusing *others* of "race-baiting". (to which I responded that I don't use the word because I'm not clear on what it means)

Posts: 676 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

I apologize. I skimmed over those posts, I only remembered your name being connected to race-baiting.
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.