FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Conspiracy Theory

Author Topic: Conspiracy Theory
misanthrop
Member # 13083

- posted      Profile for misanthrop           Edit/Delete Post 
I never changed my IP. I wasn't the person I was accused of being that was banned before me, nor were those accused of being me after I was banned. I tried to return honestly. The difference between you and me, you defend your circle jerk, I want to be challenged. It's unfortunate that you are unwilling to engage a different opinion.

JanitorBlade
Member # 12343

- posted 08-11-2013 01:46 Profile for JanitorBlade Email JanitorBlade Edit/Delete Post malanthrop: I have not given you any indication that your previous forum ban has changed. Please stop changing your IP address, and posting here. Posts: 339 | Registered: Jun 2010 | IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Posts: 9 | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
will you shut up and go away
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
I mean, as entertaining as it would be to have you come back and continue being a jerk in your own interminably scattershot, mentally hazy, incuriously clueless way, I don't hate Hatrack and Hatrack doesn't deserve you, or your half-cocked sanctimonious needs
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

thanks in advance, say hi to the jamaican neighbors for me, tell us sometime about how you're really awesome at running completely unsecured networks for the US military on foreign soil, then lecture us about how good we got it and how miniscule our experiences are, cheers
Samprimary
Member # 8561

*kickflips out the window while drinking several colors of mountain dew*
misanthrop
Member # 13083

Janitor,

I'm a DoD IT contractor but that has nothing to do with you thinking I'm "changing my IP". Normal internet users have dynamic globally addressed IP addresses. Meaning, the ISP randomly assigns an available external address. Ever wonder why every where you lived you're 192.168.1.xxx? You're a fool if you didn't realize why this is so. I'm not changing my IP because I have no control over the IP you see. Even the external address you do see changes, a business has to pay extra to keep a static address.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misanthrop
Member # 13083

Samp remembering my Jamaican Neighbors and my best friend that happens to be half black and mexican. I'll really blow your mind because my wife's best friend (since you care) is black and she asked us to be God parents for the stereotypically absent father. Of course, we're racists. I love those kids. I swore to raise Deshawn and Jordan as my own, my best friend is half black, my neighbors are Jamaican and none of this proves I'm a racist. I can't prove a negative because people like you consider people like Allen West, to be house niggers. You cannot comprehend that I am close to hard working people with a high melanin content.
Samprimary
Member # 8561

my favorite color is the translucent grey-white one that kind of looks like you're drinking a ghost. whoaa-a-a-a. who would drink a ghost? Like every other color of mountain dew, it tastes of chemical flavoring and shame.
Samprimary
Member # 8561

malanthrop literally just posted "I can't prove a negative because people like you consider people like Allen West, to be house niggers." while engaging in minority tokendom and 'i have black friends' as a counterargument to his long history of being a racist on this forum

this literally just happened, malanthrop is still malanthrop

Samprimary
Member # 8561

"you can't comprehend that i work close to brown and black people. checkmate, i am not a racist."

- malanthrop, 2013

Samprimary
Member # 8561

i take it back, I think my favorite color is actually that weird briny blue mountain dew. it's like someone throttled a squid in there. why am i drinking this stuff? why is this a thing where like the soda makers are attempting purposefully to expand a soda into every color not found in nature. is it killing me? i just don't understand why i drink it
Samprimary
Member # 8561

i'm FAIRLY CERTAIN that there was a mountain dew that was an even more outrageous color. i think it was like drinking one of those orange vests people wear so cars can see them easier and ostensibly not run over them as much. My intestines were probably very reflective for a while after that.

what would they even call that, was it like 'mountain dew extreme traffic xone'

did they take it off the market because nobody drank it, or because it killed its hosts?

Samprimary
Member # 8561

No but seriously I am so sincerely happy that this guy is not allowed back to post, I really am, there is not a hint of sarcasm or flippantness in that, I'm incredibly sincere when I say that I don't want that because I don't hate this forum
misanthrop
Member # 13083

Samp you are simple minded. You cannot accept the fact that the smallest minority on the earth is the individual. I embrace the individual, you look at the surface of the individual with expectations.
Samprimary
Member # 8561

'it was you who was the racist all along!' says Malanthrop, the guy who defends the confederate flag as just about states' rights, called blacks lazy and homophobic as a group, and said that he doesn't trust 'inter-racial testimony' because he doesn't trust a black person to be able to correctly identify white people as perpetrators of crimes

not even making any of those up

Samprimary
Member # 8561

someday there will be green mountain dew, and they will pull a major fakeout and sell it in yellow bottles

'but i thought mountain dew was green' they'll say

Samprimary
Member # 8561

quote:
Many women have woken up in the morning, felt the remnants of sexual activity with no memory of consensual sex. Lacking memory "evidence" of consent, they accuse rape. A woman in the midst of a drunken blackout might be the best sex a man ever has. Passed out is rape. Blackout is not passed out. I'm sure there are many men serving time for this. You can't prove consent if the willing participant can't remember. I've been told of fights I engaged in that I couldn't remember. Having a black eye doesn't prove you were jumped.
- Mal "you can't comprehend i also occasionally work with females, checkmate, etc" anthrop
Samprimary
Member # 8561

i think the issue is that i'm just projecting (and that the report post button doesn't work for me for some reason idk) i'm expressing my deep and heartfelt shame at myself for drinking caffeine in the evening and bouncing off the walls and it's three in the morning and why why did i do this to myself
Samprimary
Member # 8561

i really don't understand duck dynasty mania

some things really come out of left field and i just never saw them coming, and this is coming from someone who actually made a 'so doge' picture recently

i mean, duck dynasty, really

MattP
Member # 10495

- posted      Profile for MattP   Email MattP         Edit/Delete Post 
I vaguely know it has something to do with weird beards and shooting stuff, but I've never actually seen the show. I may have noticed some branded merchandise somewhere.
Posts: 3275 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

it's about this be-bearded family that became spazillionaires because they made the Duck Commander call and turned it into a giant business, and now they're a reality tv show and there's duck dynasty merchandise everywhere, springing up faster than Hannah Montana stuff did
Reticulum
Member # 8776

- posted      Profile for Reticulum           Edit/Delete Post 
Why not just ignore his obviously attention-seeking attempts to spark a flame war, or merely respond with kindness?

If you return ignorance with kindness, then can you lose?

Posts: 2121 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeff C.
Member # 12496

- posted      Profile for Jeff C.           Edit/Delete Post 
Who is this person?
Posts: 1324 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
narrativium
Member # 3230

- posted      Profile for narrativium           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, Jeff. You really don't want to know.

BTW Sam, really enjoying the over-caffinated stream of consciousness. Keep up the good work!

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Misha McBride
Member # 6578

- posted      Profile for Misha McBride           Edit/Delete Post 
Why do I always miss things like this until after they are over. [Frown]
Posts: 262 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aros
Member # 4873

- posted      Profile for Aros           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Samprimary:
i'm FAIRLY CERTAIN that there was a mountain dew that was an even more outrageous color. i think it was like drinking one of those orange vests people wear so cars can see them easier and ostensibly not run over them as much. My intestines were probably very reflective for a while after that.

what would they even call that, was it like 'mountain dew extreme traffic xone'

did they take it off the market because nobody drank it, or because it killed its hosts?

It was called "Livewire". They bring it back seasonally. I'm convinced that it has long-term effects. If they ration it out, they think people won't notice.

Little do they know, I have a stockpile. Bwahahaha.

Posts: 1204 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

quote:
Originally posted by Reticulum:
If you return ignorance with kindness, then can you lose?

Yes. That's exactly the story of Malanthrop as a poster here. Like I know you're off on some catatonic spiritual timecube mindbender these days, but you just legitimately stumbled onto the long dark and terrible lesson of his tenure.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.