FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Three word story game

Author Topic: Three word story game
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post 
I remember doing this on Hatrack once and it was a lot of fun. Add three words to the story:

There once was

Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
a Parisian Butcher
Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
gay marrying a
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
C3PO the Dragon Slayer
Member # 10416

- posted      Profile for C3PO the Dragon Slayer           Edit/Delete Post 
British heifer. But
Posts: 1029 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

(Copy the previous post)

There once was a Parisian butcher gay marrying a British heifer. But that's irrelevant.

One

Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
There once was a Parisian butcher gay marrying a British heifer. But that's irrelevant.

One day he found

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dogbreath
Member # 11879

- posted      Profile for Dogbreath           Edit/Delete Post 

One day he found a floating head

Posts: 2222 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

- posted      Profile for Mr. Y   Email Mr. Y         Edit/Delete Post 

One day he found a floating head in his refrigerator

Posts: 1100 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jake
Member # 206

- posted      Profile for Jake           Edit/Delete Post 
One day he found a floating head in his refrigerator (not that he
Posts: 1087 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AchillesHeel
Member # 11736

- posted      Profile for AchillesHeel   Email AchillesHeel         Edit/Delete Post 
One day he found a floating head in his refrigerator (not that he opened others refrigerators)
Posts: 2302 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Argus Skyhawk
Member # 471

- posted      Profile for Argus Skyhawk           Edit/Delete Post 
One day he found a floating head in his refrigerator (not that he opened others' refrigerators). The head was
Posts: 85 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephan
Member # 7549

- posted      Profile for Stephan   Email Stephan         Edit/Delete Post 
One day he found a floating head in his refrigerator (not that he opened others' refrigerators). The head was on a stake.
Posts: 3134 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 

One day he found a floating head in his refrigerator (not that he opened others' refrigerators). The head was on a stake. It was garnished

Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stilesbn
Member # 11809

- posted      Profile for stilesbn   Email stilesbn         Edit/Delete Post 
One day he found a floating head in his refrigerator (not that he opened others' refrigerators). The head was on a stake. It was garnished with a fuzzy
Posts: 362 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marlozhan
Member # 2422

- posted      Profile for Marlozhan   Email Marlozhan         Edit/Delete Post 
One day he found a floating head in his refrigerator (not that he opened others' refrigerators). The head was on a stake. It was garnished with a fuzzy, but translucent and
Posts: 684 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephan
Member # 7549

One day he found a floating head in his refrigerator (not that he opened others' refrigerators). The head was on a stake. It was garnished with a fuzzy, but translucent and kind of looked
Posts: 3134 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

One day he found a floating head in his refrigerator (not that he opened others' refrigerators). The head was on a stake. It was garnished with a fuzzy, but translucent and kind of looked...delicious, actually. Using
Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephan
Member # 7549

One day he found a floating head in his refrigerator (not that he opened others' refrigerators). The head was on a stake. It was garnished with a fuzzy, but translucent and kind of looked...delicious, actually. Using his very large
theamazeeaz
Member # 6970

- posted      Profile for theamazeeaz   Email theamazeeaz         Edit/Delete Post 
One day he found a floating head in his refrigerator (not that he opened others' refrigerators). The head was on a stake. It was garnished with a fuzzy, but translucent and kind of looked...delicious, actually. Using his very large katana he slashed
Posts: 1757 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

*Wincing at the fuzzy, translucent adjective not describing a noun and that a floating head isn't floating if it's on a stake*

One day he found a floating head in his refrigerator (not that he opened others' refrigerators). The head was on a stake. It was garnished with a fuzzy, but translucent and kind of looked...delicious, actually. Using his very large katana he slashed himself in half.

scifibum
Member # 7625

- posted      Profile for scifibum   Email scifibum         Edit/Delete Post 

One day he found a floating head in his refrigerator (not that he opened others' refrigerators). The head was on a stake. It was garnished with a fuzzy, but translucent and kind of looked...delicious, actually. Using his very large katana he slashed himself in half. "Houp-là, I broke

Posts: 4287 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RivalOfTheRose
Member # 11535

- posted      Profile for RivalOfTheRose           Edit/Delete Post 

One day he found a floating head in his refrigerator (not that he opened others' refrigerators). The head was on a stake. It was garnished with a fuzzy, but translucent and kind of looked...delicious, actually. Using his very large katana he slashed himself in half. "Houp-là, I broke

down crying about

Posts: 468 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dogbreath
Member # 11879

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day he found a floating head in his refrigerator (not that he opened others' refrigerators). The head was on a stake. It was garnished with a fuzzy, but translucent and kind of looked...delicious, actually. Using his very large katana he slashed himself in half. "Houp-là, I broke down crying about

how my entrails

Posts: 2222 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jake
Member # 206

One day he found a floating head in his refrigerator (not that he opened others' refrigerators). The head was on a stake. It was garnished with a fuzzy, but translucent and kind of looked...delicious, actually. Using his very large katana he slashed himself in half. "Houp-là, I broke down crying about how my entrails

could never compare

Posts: 1087 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

One day he found a floating head in his refrigerator (not that he opened others' refrigerators). The head was on a stake. It was garnished with a fuzzy, but translucent and kind of looked...delicious, actually. Using his very large katana he slashed himself in half. "Houp-là, I broke down crying about how my entrails could never compare

to your love,"

Dogbreath
Member # 11879

One day he found a floating head in his refrigerator (not that he opened others' refrigerators). The head was on a stake. It was garnished with a fuzzy, but translucent and kind of looked...delicious, actually. Using his very large katana he slashed himself in half. "Houp-là, I broke down crying about how my entrails could never compare

to your love,"

he whispered. "Moooo"

Mr. Y
Member # 11590

quote:
Originally posted by GaalDornick:
Add three words to the story:

It doesn't say that the words should always be put at the end of the story. If I broke the unwritten rules by inserting words then just ignore this post and continue from the previous point.

One day he found a floating head in his refrigerator (not that he opened others' refrigerators). The head was on a stake. It was garnished with a fuzzy, but translucent lettuce leaf and kind of looked...delicious, actually. Using his very large katana he slashed himself in half. "Houp-là, I broke down crying about how my entrails could never compare

to your love,"

he whispered. "Moooo" came

Posts: 1100 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dogbreath
Member # 11879

One day he found a floating head in his refrigerator (not that he opened others' refrigerators). The head was on a stake. It was garnished with a fuzzy, but translucent lettuce leaf and kind of looked...delicious, actually. Using his very large katana he slashed himself in half. "Houp-là, I broke down crying about how my entrails could never compare to your love,"

he whispered. "Moooo" came. And then she

Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 

One day he found a floating head in his refrigerator (not that he opened others' refrigerators). The head was on a stake. It was garnished with a fuzzy, but translucent lettuce leaf and kind of looked...delicious, actually. Using his very large katana he slashed himself in half. "Houp-là, I broke down crying about how my entrails could never compare to your love," he whispered. "Moooo" came. And then she exploded.

Not long

Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

One day he found a floating head in his refrigerator (not that he opened others' refrigerators). The head was on a stake. It was garnished with a fuzzy, but translucent lettuce leaf and kind of looked...delicious, actually. Using his very large katana he slashed himself in half. "Houp-là, I broke down crying about how my entrails could never compare to your love," he whispered.

"Moooo," replied his lover, Came. And then she exploded.

Not long

LargeTuna
Member # 10512

- posted      Profile for LargeTuna   Email LargeTuna         Edit/Delete Post 
Not long ago we would
Posts: 856 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theamazeeaz
Member # 6970

- posted      Profile for theamazeeaz   Email theamazeeaz         Edit/Delete Post 
take the metro
Posts: 1757 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jake
Member # 206

, gazing soulfully into
Dogbreath
Member # 11879

the transvestite clown's
Jake
Member # 206

gaping, stinking maw
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

- posted      Profile for LargeTuna   Email LargeTuna         Edit/Delete Post 

One day he found a floating head in his refrigerator (not that he opened others' refrigerators). The head was on a stake. It was garnished with a fuzzy, but translucent lettuce leaf and kind of looked...delicious, actually. Using his very large katana he slashed himself in half. "Houp-là, I broke down crying about how my entrails could never compare to your love," he whispered.

Not long ago we would take the metro, gazing soulfully into the transvestite clown's gaping, stinking maw

Posts: 856 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orincoro
Member # 8854

. But no matter.
Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AchillesHeel
Member # 11736

- posted      Profile for AchillesHeel   Email AchillesHeel         Edit/Delete Post 

Not long ago we would take the metro, gazing soulfully into the transvestite clown's gaping, stinking maw. But no matter, his car was

Posts: 2302 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not long ago we would take the metro, gazing soulfully into the transvestite clown's gaping, stinking maw. But no matter, his car was ludicrously small and

Orincoro
Member # 8854

filthy with grease,
Jake
Member # 206

cow viscera, and
Aros
Member # 4873

- posted      Profile for Aros           Edit/Delete Post 
seven other clowns.
Posts: 1204 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orincoro
Member # 8854

Emerson once said,
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

"Go get Palmer".
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by GaalDornick:
(Copy the previous post)

no just summarize every few pages
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.