FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Fantastic Four trailer

Author Topic: Fantastic Four trailer
manji
Member # 11600

- posted      Profile for manji           Edit/Delete Post 
Reboot teaser is up.

http://youtu.be/e-BVs-KCSiA

Posts: 339 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JanitorBlade
Administrator
Member # 12343

- posted      Profile for JanitorBlade   Email JanitorBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
I hate the Fantastic Four as characters, but I might watch that.
Posts: 1194 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
the fantastic four always did seem just kind of like that odd-people-out repository of superpowers that just wouldn't work elsewhere and it really doesn't help that one of them is a uselessly overplayed schtick of the thing absolutely absolutely always having to say ITS CLOBBERIN TIME that they literally just have to fit into each new movie

makes me want to watch it in other languages though just to see how they sort of shoehorn it linguistically

ES IST KLOBBERESTSPREIZCHTUNNING ZEIT

Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geraine
Member # 9913

- posted      Profile for Geraine   Email Geraine         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, the good thing is no more Jessica Alba.

The bad thing is they are changing the origin story to some sort of "alternate dimension gives them super powers" scenario.

It might be good......unless they introduce the Council of Reeds. Then it would be deliciously horrible.

Posts: 1937 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jjness
Member # 13294

- posted      Profile for jjness           Edit/Delete Post 
Trailer looks fine to me. I have been on the fence about this movie. Thing, Sue and even the Torch look well conceived. I cannot buy that as Reed Richards and that is not Victor Von Doom. I can accept that they are going for the Ultimate Fantastic Four vibe with younger characters, but I am especially not feeling Reed. Maybe that will change after the movie.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jjness
Member # 13294

- posted      Profile for jjness           Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome trailer. Even watched movie and i love this movie.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
You may be the only one.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
yeah this movie is a disaster full of juicy tales. Trank, in particular, appears to be off the rails.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/fantastic-four-blame-game-fox-814764

dang

Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.