FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Do any Jews still support Obama? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do any Jews still support Obama?
theamazeeaz
Member # 6970

- posted      Profile for theamazeeaz   Email theamazeeaz         Edit/Delete Post 
The queen sends congratulations to Canadians on the occasion of their 100th birthday, or 60th wedding anniversary.

It's all part of the conspiracy.

Posts: 1757 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ron Lambert:
Does anyone really think there is no significance to the fact that Valerie Jarrett, Obama's chief advisor, was born in Iran?

I think that there is significance to the fact that Valerie Jarrett was born in Iran.

Specifically, I think that the significance is that doddering, soft-headed bigots living in a paranoid nether-realm will strain all credulity to make this a dark mark against her character, or the president that has her in their administration at any level, despite how horrific a prospect it is that a person who does this is saying essentially that they're not comfortable not believing that she's shadowy agent of Iranian interests simply because of the issue of the latitude and longitude of her birth, with little regard to other factors involved.

Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post 
Doddering?
Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.dailydot.com/entertainment/key-peele-obama-anger-translator/?fb=dd

2:50 to 3:00 made me laugh out loud because of the people i have known through here

Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JanitorBlade
Administrator
Member # 12343

- posted      Profile for JanitorBlade   Email JanitorBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Samprimary:
http://www.dailydot.com/entertainment/key-peele-obama-anger-translator/?fb=dd

2:50 to 3:00 made me laugh out loud because of the people i have known through here

That part was golden for me too.
Posts: 1194 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post 
I really liked this article on that video: http://www.vox.com/2015/4/27/8502493/obama-white-house-correspondents-dinner
Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.