FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Mr Robot

Author Topic: Mr Robot
Szymon
Member # 7103

- posted      Profile for Szymon   Email Szymon         Edit/Delete Post 
Have you seen the first episode of this show?

A young hacker/software engineer with advanced social phobia tries to make the world a better place.

I highly recommend it. It's pretty light, dynamic, the music is 90's like and not annoying, well written, good acting.

And, really minor spoiler, when at one moment I thought that it's all in the main character's imagination, the writers apparently have forseen such reaction and proved me wrong.

I don't guarantee the best time of your life, but I guarantee it's not an hour of your life completely wasted.

Posts: 723 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post 
I just saw the first episode. It was entertaining as long as you can ignore the cliches and the fact the showrunners almost definitely believe in the real world Illuminati conspiracies.
Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.