FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » ATLA: Continued

Author Topic: ATLA: Continued
PanaceaSanans
Member # 13395

- posted      Profile for PanaceaSanans   Email PanaceaSanans         Edit/Delete Post 
I know some of you liked Avatar: The Last Airbender...

So I thought some of you might be interested to know - if you didn't already - that the story of "The Gaang" continues in comics:

"The Promise" - events that occur immediately and one year after the end of the television series, detailing the difficulties that come with a war-torn world. see

"The Search" - Zuko's quest to find his mother. see

"The Rift" - conflict between the spirit and physical worlds during a beginning industrialization. see

"Smoke and Shadow" - struggling to deal with the rising insurrection of the New Ozai society and the appearance of an ancient and mysterious enemy. see

"North and South" - Katara and Sokka return to the Southern Water Tribe and are shocked to discover that their village has become a bustling city. (announced)

Posts: 366 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

- posted      Profile for Mr. Y   Email Mr. Y         Edit/Delete Post 
I have read the first four stories and most likely will read the next one too. It is still fun to keep up with the continuing adventures of Team Avatar.

Does anyone know if there are plans to continue Korra's story in comics as well?

Posts: 1100 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
I loved the series, but haven't ever read the manga. Thanks for this post. I will try it.
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Y:
I have read the first four stories and most likely will read the next one too. It is still fun to keep up with the continuing adventures of Team Avatar.

Does anyone know if there are plans to continue Korra's story in comics as well?

There was an announcement of a Korra comic, drawn by Brittney Williams (currently drawing Hellcat for Marvel) but I haven't seen much since then.

Edit: this was last year, with a supposed Fall 2016 release.

[ September 12, 2016, 03:00 PM: Message edited by: TheTick ]

Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.