FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » What are your plans in these upcoming Summer?

Author Topic: What are your plans in these upcoming Summer?
hawser
Member # 13415

- posted      Profile for hawser           Edit/Delete Post 
Summer is coming, and summer is also a perfect season for doing any kind of trip. Camping, going to the beach, fishing, and even reading books! How about you? What plans are you gonna make in this upcoming summer season?
Posts: 116 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steven
Member # 8099

- posted      Profile for steven   Email steven         Edit/Delete Post 
Plans:

To see people I haven’t seen in a long time, after the lockdown is over.

To enjoy watching my youngest play outside. He’ll be walking in a few more weeks.

Posts: 3354 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JanitorBlade
Administrator
Member # 12343

- posted      Profile for JanitorBlade   Email JanitorBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
It's hard for me to conceptualize Summer as being real until I'm vaccinated. Hopefully I'll get it done by end of April.

We send my son to live with his mother during the Summer. We'll probably drive over to where my parents live and spend time with them.

Posts: 1194 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hawser
Member # 13415

I hope all is well and safe.
At the right time, God will provide for our needs. At the right time, God will deliver us. At the right time, God will rescue us.
At the RIGHT time. His time. We heal as one!

Posts: 116 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hawser
Member # 13415

quote:
Originally posted by JanitorBlade:
It's hard for me to conceptualize Summer as being real until I'm vaccinated. Hopefully I'll get it done by end of April.

We send my son to live with his mother during the Summer. We'll probably drive over to where my parents live and spend time with them.

Good luck with your upcoming trip. Spending with your whole family is once in a lifetime chance so you must not miss it. There are so many things to do as well like this one https://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/25-things-you-must-before-summer-ends.html
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm glad you're no longer pretending to be anything but a spammer, hawser.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShandraCurtis
Member # 14619

- posted      Profile for ShandraCurtis   Email ShandraCurtis         Edit/Delete Post 
Hold a Family Meeting. Get everyone involved by calling a family meeting to explain all the new expectations.
Make a Summer “I'm Bored” Box. Help set the kids up for success by going out of your way to help them find things to do.
Train the Plan.
talktowendys

[ April 21, 2021, 06:37 AM: Message edited by: ShandraCurtis ]

Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.