FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » When will “Duplex” be released in hardcover?

Author Topic: When will “Duplex” be released in hardcover?
steven
Member # 8099

- posted      Profile for steven   Email steven         Edit/Delete Post 
I just preordered it on Amazon, but there’s not even a projected release date.

I am disappoint

Posts: 3354 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DustinDopps
Member # 12640

- posted      Profile for DustinDopps           Edit/Delete Post 
September 7. It says it on the homepage of this very website.
Posts: 298 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steven
Member # 8099

quote:
Originally posted by DustinDopps:
September 7. It says it on the homepage of this very website.

So good to hear from you, Dustin. Amazon disagrees.

*shrug*

Posts: 3354 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DustinDopps
Member # 12640

Amazon also lists it as September 7. It says if I pre-order the Kindle version, it will be delivered to my Kindle on September 7. It also says:

" Publisher ‏ : ‎ Blackstone Publishing (September 7, 2021)
Publication date ‏ : ‎ September 7, 2021"

Posts: 298 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steven
Member # 8099

quote:
Amazon also lists it as September 7. It says if I pre-order the Kindle version, it will be delivered to my Kindle on September 7. It also says:

" Publisher ‏ : ‎ Blackstone Publishing (September 7, 2021)
Publication date ‏ : ‎ September 7, 2021"

I don’t do ebooks. It’s just not a format that appeals to me.
DustinDopps
Member # 12640

You don't *have* to do the Kindle version. I was just pointing out that it release on Kindle on September 7, but ALSO it says the publication date for the book is September 7.

Those are two different statements that support the release date of September 7. That's also my sister's birthday, which is neither here nor there...

steven
Member # 8099

quote:
You don't *have* to do the Kindle version. I was just pointing out that it release on Kindle on September 7, but ALSO it says the publication date for the book is September 7.

Those are two different statements that support the release date of September 7. That's also my sister's birthday, which is neither here nor there...

I read the 5 Game of Thrones books on my phone, and they didn’t stick in my memory NEARLY as well as paper books tend to. So I’ve preordered the hardback, and that’s that.
ibid
Member # 13315

- posted      Profile for ibid           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah september 7th has been the date listed on amazon for all editions of Duplex for several months by now.

I think the only one of the upcoming OSC books that had its date moved around a bit was Side Step.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steven
Member # 8099

quote:
Originally posted by ibid:
Yeah september 7th has been the date listed on amazon for all editions of Duplex for several months by now.

I think the only one of the upcoming OSC books that had its date moved around a bit was Side Step.

Well, I definitely enjoyed the first Micropowers novel, and I have similarly high hopes for this one. It’s a really unique, new-ish idea, something that is pretty rare these days in sci-fi/fantasy, especially presented in a well-written, engaging form.
owenj7920
Member # 14757

- posted      Profile for owenj7920   Email owenj7920         Edit/Delete Post 
hello everyone I am a newcomer to this group. I liked the novel very much. Also loved the MicroPowers novel very much. Basically, the points which I liked the most are fully unique ideas, fully based on Sci-Fi. I have also visit https://www.exactlly.com/blog/index.php/questions-for-your-erp-implementation-partner/ and get various new SciFi novels. Hope you visit and get the essence of new novels.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Long1469
Member # 14761

- posted      Profile for Long1469   Email Long1469         Edit/Delete Post 
Shot peening which is a cyclic cold working process introduces a compressive residual stress on the surface by repeated hitting of shots.

MyCardStatement

Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.