FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Just wanted to say 'Hi' to my old friends of yore

Author Topic: Just wanted to say 'Hi' to my old friends of yore
vonk.2
Member # 14746

- posted      Profile for vonk.2   Email vonk.2         Edit/Delete Post 
Hello! I was over in the farewell thread and saw some names I haven't seen in over a decade and thought I'd come over here and say, "Hi!"

It's cool if nobody remembers me, I was here a lot in the early 2000's, but this place was really pretty influential for me. You guys were flipping awesome, this place was awesome. It's a corner of the internet I'll forever miss.

[ August 06, 2021, 12:14 AM: Message edited by: vonk.2 ]

Posts: 5 | Registered: Aug 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vonk
Member # 9027

- posted      Profile for vonk   Email vonk         Edit/Delete Post 
I figured out my old log in info!
Posts: 2596 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JanitorBlade
Administrator
Member # 12343

- posted      Profile for JanitorBlade   Email JanitorBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
Ha! Nice.

I remember you very well. I miss all the fun stimulating conversation you brought to the forum. It's weird being on vacation from work right as the forum is ending, but I still have a hard time finding time to participate. But maybe that's as sure a sign as any that's at minimum my watch has ended.

Posts: 1194 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.