FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Archives » Landmark Threads » 3000 is Maroon... or Annie's longest post (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 3000 is Maroon... or Annie's longest post
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
You people that are surprised by the Annie-Hobbes thing - do you just skim Hatrack for the dirty parts?

btw - I heard from an unnamed source that Annie said she learned all her on-line flirtation skills from me. Therefore, she gets to stay.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
Silly Gail, as Annie's friend you should already be aware she's perfect.

[Kiss]

[EDIT: Yah, I know who Gail is [Evil Laugh] ]

Hobbes [Smile]

[ December 04, 2003, 09:22 PM: Message edited by: Hobbes ]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
That was a great post, Annie, and I'm even more sad that I didn't make the last Portland Hatrack get-together. Sigh.

Thanks for sharing and giving me one more example of what a landmark could look like. [Smile]

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richard Berg
Member # 133

- posted      Profile for Richard Berg   Email Richard Berg         Edit/Delete Post 
Whew. Hobbes isn't my alter ego after all, at least not in his all-grown-up form [Smile]
Posts: 1839 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
Gail, thanks for deigning to honor us with your presence. You know, however, that you are equally freaky as the lot of us and would fit right in here. You know it, sister. It is your destiny....

And Richard, if I'm going to belive this hobbes-as-your-clone bit, you're going to have to fork out a picture, sir.

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, i don't know if I ever thought about the fact that I picture numbers and the alphabet and the year and the days of the week in my head. In specific, dictinct patterns, too. It just came so naturally to me i must have subconsciouly assumed that it was an everybody thing...which is definitely is not! I'm really ecstatic that you brought it up though, Annie!

I read your landmark post on your livejournal first [Smile] Really, really good, Annie. Congratulations and here's to 3000 more [Smile]

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
I actually used to think of all the letters and numbers with their specific genders. Bizarre! 1 is a guy, 2 is definitely a girl, as is 3. 4 is a guy, as is 5, and 6 is just the girliest girl ever. 7 is a guy, 8's a mature woman, 9 is a girl, 10...is a guy. It keeps going like that.

Yeah, that's strange, I know. [Smile]

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
That's so cool, Cecily. I think my letters have genders, but not my numbers. And I never thought of that until now.
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richard Berg
Member # 133

- posted      Profile for Richard Berg   Email Richard Berg         Edit/Delete Post 
Good extension. My letters have colors but not genders. Lots of strange coincidences, but most strikingly, the vowels map from red ('A') to violet ('U') paralleling the EM spectrum.

/me would put on "The Bobs - Synaesthesia" if he could find it

Annie, there weren't digital cameras when I was 15...just trust me, at least until I go to Texas and rent a scanner.

Posts: 1839 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
That's why I feel so "at home", here.
Annie, that was a very nice landmark post. I wish good luck to you and Hobbes.

Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
Loved reading your story, Annie. [Smile]

And you and Hobbes look great together. [Wink]

**Ela**

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Eloquent and insightful, Annie. Thank's and congratulations.
Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Annie, I'm so so glad you are here. This post just made it easier to get to know you better -- what a great early Christmas present! [Smile]
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.