FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Archives » Landmark Threads » My 1000th Post Landmark (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My 1000th Post Landmark
ak
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for ak   Email ak         Edit/Delete Post 
derrell, good luck to you in battling your depression. It's a formidable foe. I hope your mother's cancer will be cured as well. My home teacher, who is in med school, told me yesterday that the survival rate for all cancers is now 90%, up from 0% one lifetime ago. Breast cancer is one of the most treatable kinds. Best of luck to both you and your mom.
Posts: 2843 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Farmgirl)))
(((punwit))) Hoists a glass of root beer to punwit.
(((Mayday))) How are you doing?
(((ak))) She is doing pretty well. At this moment I'm feeling alright.

Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Click on the character you want, and in the bottom right corner of the window, it will show you what to press to create that letter. For example to get and "o" with an acute over it, you hold alt and press 0, 2,4, and 3 in succession.
alt+0243=ó

I can't seem to get it to work by typing it in. The best I can do is copy and paste. [Frown]

-Erúvë

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Derrell))))) Congratulations, pal. I know I've found a great friend in you, and I know that many others have as well! Please, stay for at LEAST 2000 more! [Smile]

*clinks glass* Congrats, again!

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

(((Raia))) Thank you. I do plan to stick around for at least 2000 more posts. I'm fortunate to have you as a friend.
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kasie H
Member # 2120

- posted      Profile for Kasie H   Email Kasie H         Edit/Delete Post 
*jaw hits floor*

1088 posts in....four months?

Wow!

(((Derrel)))

Congratulations!

Posts: 1784 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ak
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for ak   Email ak         Edit/Delete Post 
Eruve, if I remember correctly, you have to use the numbers on the numeric keypad over on the right. The numbers across the top of the keypad don't work for this alt+number way of entering characters.
Posts: 2843 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

Thanks Kasie. (((Kasie)))
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.