FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Archives » Landmark Threads » Bob the Lawyer's landmark post thread (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bob the Lawyer's landmark post thread
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
You can drink whatever you want, but I'll be having something in that catagory.

Oh, and you don't even want to know what plans I've already been making for your drunken self. [Evil]

Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
BtL, why would I gloat? Thanks for posting your landmark, though. Wicked cool.
Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
thinks both BtL and Twinky should come to Kama con so I can ogle them.

[Wink]
AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Bob and twinky simply must come to Chicago. Twinky can swing dance, and I want to see some juggling.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
Only if they don't toss me in a barrell or keep me in the trunk all the way.
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't worry, they don't let people go over the falls in a barrel any more. It's officially illegal. And if we can't find space in the car for you, you can sit on my lap. I'm willing to make that sacrifice; I'm that kind of guy.

So, Eddie, if you do decide you're Ok with it let me know what day you're planning on heading by and I'll make sure I've got the day booked off. No big rush on that accout though. Also, if it'd make it easier for me to meet you on the other side of the boarder, say in Buffalo or something, I could probably swing that as well.

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

Yeah. Do I need a visa to get into Canada?
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
BtL,

I'm trying to catch up on important posts I've missed over the past few days. This was one of them.

(Who knew Kayla could be so pursuasive?)

Wow, what a story.

I always enjoy reading stories of adaptability and resiliency - these seem to be major themes in your life and personality in the story you tell.

I look forward to more years on Hatrack - getting to know you and even argue some. [Wink]

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

In case you don't know yet, Frisco says we'll meet you in Buffalo.
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, it's really inconvenient to have my secretary in Poland. It'll be so much easier for Frisco to relay his messages to me when we're all in the same car.

Ok then, I'll meet you in Buffalo, we'll work out the day and time later. Like, the evening before you leave. I guess you're not going to be coming back this way so I'll have to see about paying my own way.

This does, of course, all hinge on whether or not I can get the time off work. Don't know when I'll have that sorted out, but I'll be sure to let you know so you can tell Eddie when I do.

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, we're scheduled to go back that way, but I think Kama wants to stop in Vegas so we can get her a green card.
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

[Big Grin]

Mmmm...Vegas!!!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.