FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Uncle Orson On the Fly » Late Night Comedy

Author Topic: Late Night Comedy
staredecisis
Member # 13054

- posted      Profile for staredecisis           Edit/Delete Post 
I loved OSC's views on late night comedy. While I'm too young to remember Carson, I've never been a big fan of Leno or Letterman. Leno always seems smug, and Letterman seems bored.

I agree that Falon is the best host of his generation. I'm also a huge fan of Stephen Colbert, who OSC didn't mention (although he did mock Jon Stewart).

Perhaps the most surprising thing about today's On the Fly, however, is that there wasn't a single mention of a certain movie that came out today...

Posts: 40 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
millernumber1
Member # 9894

- posted      Profile for millernumber1   Email millernumber1         Edit/Delete Post 
It was a very interesting article. I don't watch much of that type of TV (or TV in general), but the clip he linked made me laugh a lot.

Re: Ender's Game film - well, he's clearly seen it at least once several weeks ago at least. And given what he said about the way people have been treating him since the movie made Ender's Game news, I'm not really surprised.

Which is not to say I wouldn't like a detailed analysis of what OSC likes and doesn't like about it [Smile] But I'm greedy that way.

Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.