Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Hatrack Groups » Nanowrimo 2009 (Page 3)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Nanowrimo 2009
darklight
Member # 5213

- posted      Profile for darklight   Email darklight         Edit/Delete Post 
I feel like I'm joining the party a little late, but I'm doing NaNo again this year. Forth time around. Looks like you've all gotten off to a great start. I'm at around 10,700 words right now. Got some time off work, so I'm trying to get a good buffer before I go back on saturday.

I'm -darklight- over there, if anyone wants to add me as a buddy. I'm going to try to find some time to look some of you up.

Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
darklight
Member # 5213

I forgot to say, I noticed one or two of you mentioned about deleting sections of what you've written. One of the NaNo e-mails mentioned not deleting the bits you don't like, but put them in italics or something, to delete after NaNo is done, then carry on. That way, you still get the credit for writing those words, and you're not losing any from the total written. Just thought I'd mention it
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaythe
Member # 7857

- posted      Profile for Rhaythe   Email Rhaythe         Edit/Delete Post 
For those of you that don't regularly read PVP, the artist has a storyline going on about Nano this year:

http://www.pvponline.com/2009/11/02/write-fight/

Posts: 487 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joseph Forrest
Member # 8460

- posted      Profile for Joseph Forrest   Email Joseph Forrest         Edit/Delete Post 
I broke 10K tonight and I'm very happy with that. I've reached a personal goal for myself. Next goal is 20K. My strategy is really simple. If I can make it to 15K in each week then I think I'll be good. Regardless, my one and true intent is to make it to 50K and I'm not stopping until I do.

As far as the story, well, I can definitely tell it'll need some work after I'm done. It's really sloppy but this is the first time I've ever tried writing anything this long. So, I'm not too bothered by that. I think it has good potential at being a really good story with some spit and polish after NaNo is done.

The main thing is that I'm having a ton of fun writing it. I've never really been this excited about something I've written. Like I said, it's no masterpiece but it's potential really makes my brain start going. I'm looking forward to crafting it into something more readable and then passing it along to someone to add some notes for me. It's definitely going to be a lot of fun.

Posts: 41 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LAJD
Member # 8070

- posted      Profile for LAJD   Email LAJD         Edit/Delete Post 
Owasm, you are smokin!

8)

Posts: 391 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SavantIdiot
Member # 8590

- posted      Profile for SavantIdiot   Email SavantIdiot         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, you guys are smoking! I am sitting here laughing at some of the posts and really learning from others and being stimulated just by seeing how stimulated everyone else is. I am glad we all fall in love with our stories.

Also Do or do not, there is no try. is my new email signature. I have used it before but forgot about it. Go, Yoda!

Posts: 168 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
genevive42
Member # 8714

- posted      Profile for genevive42   Email genevive42         Edit/Delete Post 
This is what the NaNo people say about deleting, taken directly from the site:

"And please remember: If you write a paragraph or chapter you don't like, just put it in italics (or change the font color to white). Do not delete! After you write your way across the 50,000-word finish line, you can double back and clip out all the parts of your book that make you cringe (I think you'll surprise yourself with what you decide to keep). For now, just keep moving forward! There's an old folk saying that goes: Whenever you delete a sentence in your NaNoWriMo novel, a NaNoWriMo angel loses its wings and plummets, screaming, to the ground.

Where it will likely require medical attention.

These are words to live by. Resist the tyranny of the delete key!"

I got a chuckle.

Posts: 1993 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KayTi
Member # 5137

- posted      Profile for KayTi           Edit/Delete Post 
Aieeeeee <crash!!!>

Just kidding. I reworked the little bit I needed to (switched the dialogue tags, etc.) and made it so it wouldn't drive me crazy the whole month, and by doing so added 100 words to that day's count (for simplicity, I have a separate page in Scrivener for each day's writing, so when I realized i had to go back to fix something, I had to go back to the previous day's page.)

I then went on to add 1815 new words yesterday, so I'm still pleased! Not much of a cushion but enough. I don't really expect this story to be much more than 50-60k (Mid-grade/YA) so I am happy with my progress.

Good luck to everyone!

Posts: 1911 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kitti
Member # 7277

- posted      Profile for Kitti   Email Kitti         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, so I think I've figured out why NaNoWriMo is threatening to take over my life. There is something about going into an intensive writing session (NaNo or otherwise) completely unprepared that forces me to mine areas of my personal experiences and expertise that I would never consider writing about under other circumstances. Previously un-mined mountains = lots to work with.

Also, those little counters on the NaNo site are messing with my head. ("You're a fourth of the way there... a third now... look at how much less you got done today than yesterday...") I think this shall be my new motto: The counters made me do it.

I just broke 25K.

The counters made me do it.

Posts: 715 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dark Warrior
Member # 8822

- posted      Profile for Dark Warrior   Email Dark Warrior         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I just broke 25K.

...and all the richer for it.

Posts: 710 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LAJD
Member # 8070

Wow, you guys are all doing really well. I'm at 7580 and have my MC in the scary otherworld now and she knows it.

I'm still pretty happy with how my planning has worked out for me. I think Nano is like a crucible for how each of us like to write best. If you are a planner/plotter then Nano lets that really shine if you are a wingit-er then nano lets that come through.

I am really happy about how well Scrivener is helping me stay organized! Wow is that a great tool.

It's so fun!
Leslie

Posts: 391 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Owasm
Member # 8501

- posted      Profile for Owasm   Email Owasm         Edit/Delete Post 
Go Kitti.

The world series is gonna kill tonight's output.

Posts: 1608 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Unwritten
Member # 7960

- posted      Profile for Unwritten   Email Unwritten         Edit/Delete Post 
LAJD--our word counts are almost identical. I don't know how long it will last but I am in that sweet spot where I know just what to say and my output is only hampered by how fast I can type and how much free time I have.
Posts: 938 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kitti
Member # 7277

Owasm - I don't know what you're talking about. Since I know the screaming Phillies fans rioting outside my house are going to keep me up until at least 2AM, I'm planning on getting TONS of writing done tonight... ;-)

Seriously, they already had the police barricades lining the sides of the road as I walked home from work. Eek!

Posts: 715 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Owasm
Member # 8501

22,000. Another 5,500 words today in spite of watching the Yanks win the World Series. Oh, my aching back.

My nominal goal is 5,000 words a day and I don't know how long the plot will hold out. I'm about 20% through my scripted scenes. That will get me to 110,000 words.

I don't know how I'll do it visiting grandkids for a week during Thanksgiving 2,000 miles away, but I live to try.

Great work, Kitti! The words are piling up.

We should count up all the words we Hatrackers write. There are 23 of us signed up. We should get between 750,000 and a million word written. That's a lot of content.

[This message has been edited by Owasm (edited November 05, 2009).]

Posts: 1608 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
genevive42
Member # 8714

- posted      Profile for genevive42   Email genevive42         Edit/Delete Post 
Kitti and Owasm, you two are amazing. Great job!

My ensemble cast is really starting to come together. Some things are happening more quickly than I expected and one relationship revealed itself to the reader in a way that I didn't know was going to happen.

I just finished the crew's first adventure. Next, I introduce the villain. He's a little nuts, and very egocentric. I don't really know a lot about him beyond that but I will be finding out when I pick this up tomorrow.

This is starting to get really fun.

Written on day 4: 3889 words
Total so far: 11,083 words

Keep on truckin'!

Posts: 1993 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
genevive42
Member # 8714

Also, with regards to finding ways not to delete that awful bit that's going to drive you crazy, try this.

Make a section at the end of your manuscript for deleted scenes, then just cut and paste. You get the word count and they're still left on the cutting room floor where you want them.

I have a section for notes at the end too. It all counts.

Joseph Forrest
Member # 8460

- posted      Profile for Joseph Forrest   Email Joseph Forrest         Edit/Delete Post 
I only got about 2,000 in today. It was a little bit not knowing where to take my story and partly because I'm tired from work.

I'm learning a lot though. This is the first time I've ever not gone back and edited what I've just written. I really like it.

I'm also glad to see that you're all doing very well. I just wish I had known about this sooner.

Posts: 41 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Unwritten
Member # 7960

I just broke the 10,000 word mark! I might even find some time to write tonight, so I'm feeling happy. I haven't even been over to the Nanowrimo site yet. I might swing by there as a reward.
Happy writing!

Posts: 938 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScardeyDog
Member # 8707

- posted      Profile for ScardeyDog   Email ScardeyDog         Edit/Delete Post 
I wrote another 2000 some words last night. Up to a total of 6600 or so. Fencing is unexpectedly cancelled for tonight, so I'm hoping to hit 10K. That would be a personal best.

Oswam, SavantIdiot, everyone already over 20K, you guys rock!

Posts: 238 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Unwritten
Member # 7960

I think we are all amazing. At the moment, I think this is the best Nanowrimo year I've had. Ask me again in a couple weeks.
LAJD
Member # 8070

Oooh Unwritten you just beat me to 10k! Maybe I will write more tonight..though. I just posted 9645. And I pretty happy with what I have done. I read back over it today and it actually makes sense! This time last year the wheels were already coming off the wagon.

I agree we need to keep a count of our total Hatrack wordcount. I'lll bet we also beat the Random Musings thread for most pages in a post thread, too. LOL. We're already up to page 3!

I too am heading out for T-Day, off to Scottsdale to have Dysfunctional Family Theatre with my husband's family. I'm even going early to help my poor mother in law so I will be there for a week. I figure that as long as I ahve my trusty laptop and an internet connection, I'm golden. (I'm bringing my backup laptop, just in case)
8)
leslie

Kitti
Member # 7277

So, I got almost no work done on nano today. Hmm. Looks like I'm a sprinter, not a long distance runner. Writer. Whatever. But I did get a lot of stuff done for work and I'm almost done packing (I'm moving - again - this weekend), so that's something.

Has anyone ever done one of those write-ins they talk about on the website? Was it any good/useful/fun/etc?

Pyre Dynasty
Member # 1947

- posted      Profile for Pyre Dynasty   Email Pyre Dynasty         Edit/Delete Post 
Finally got my netbook right were I want it and now I'm rolling. 2500 and some change. Which compared to everyone else here seems slim but I'm happy. I'm a build momentum kinda guy.

My only problem right now is 50,000 is a ridiculous length for my story. I'm not worried, I'll write a sequel if I have to. (Which is hilarious if you knew what my project was.)

Posts: 1895 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SavantIdiot
Member # 8590

- posted      Profile for SavantIdiot   Email SavantIdiot         Edit/Delete Post 
I wrote more than I expected to. One of my dear friends came into town and I spent most of th day with her. I never get to see her.

I got up to 15952 just now. I had to stop and do a little research. Did you know moths are supposed to taste something like almonds/popcorn/hazlenut? You hold them by the wings and eat the body. Some people cook them but not my MC!

If anyone feels willing to contribute to this research, please do some field testing and report back here.

Posts: 168 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Unwritten
Member # 7960

Calling it a night. I ended up with 10,752 words, which is right where I wanted to be.

I just spent way more time than I should have trying to add you all as my buddies finally. If I missed you, let me know. I like to see everyone's stats, although the site runs so slow on my computer I don't spend much time there.

It probably says something about my psyche when I tell you that one of my favorite parts of Nanowrimo is the Travelling Shovel of Death. It made an appearance in my novel last year. I just think it's fun. You can read about it here: here

[This message has been edited by Unwritten (edited November 05, 2009).]

sjsampson
Member # 8075

- posted      Profile for sjsampson   Email sjsampson         Edit/Delete Post 
I was going to stop at a grand total of 16k after our write-in tonight, but then I thought - why not make it 17k? So 17k it is. I blame caffeine. I will regret it tomorrow morning when I have to wake up for work.

My biggest surprise this year has been the 3-4k word days. I expected to be struggling to get the 1667 I needed. I remember last year (my first year), I was practically beating my head against the wall trying to get the words to come out.

Unwritten - they were promoting the Traveling Shovel of Death at my write-in tonight. If I need the words badly enough....

Posts: 133 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dark Warrior
Member # 8822

- posted      Profile for Dark Warrior   Email Dark Warrior         Edit/Delete Post 
My monitor is shaking from the quake of all your inspired fingers. Keep it up people!
Posts: 710 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Owasm
Member # 8501

Up to 27,400 words.

This was an interesting session. My MC meets a wizard he can talk to, like a therapist. I've also dropped a few hints (I hesitate to call it foreshadowing at this point) for things to come and as I did, one of the turning points in the novel resolved in my mind. It's coming up tomorrow night or Saturday.

I made the mistake of reading some of my work thus far. Ouch! I can see why they don't recommend editing as you go. I've got typos and other issues galore.

Look Forward, Not Back!

[This message has been edited by Owasm (edited November 06, 2009).]

genevive42
Member # 8714

I got to introduce my villain tonight but not much else. I came home tired and I have a mouse that is itching from something, though after cleaning everything thoroughly, I don't know what. Tomorrow I will get her some new food even though what I have is in an airtight container and hope that solves it. After that, I don't know what else to do. The poor little thing. I keep smearing her head with neosporin, hoping it will help but she doesn't like that very much.

Day 5 word count: 419 words (sigh)
Total: 11,502 words

darklight
Member # 5213

OMG! According to my NaNo progress report I'm writing an average of 1610613293 words a day! No wonder I'm so tired.
Rhaythe
Member # 7857

Had my first slow-down. Only got about a thousand words written yesterday. Being dog-tired and watching Ice Age 3 with my wife may have had something to do with that, though.

Still, almost ready to break 15k words, so I'm ahead of the game.

Really, though, the slowdown is because I'm in-between critical story components. I have X-events ready for the MC and SC, but they have to get to point Y before that happens.

This has been a fun exercise, however. Glad I tried it out this year.

Good luck to all!

Posts: 487 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shimiqua
Member # 7760

- posted      Profile for shimiqua   Email shimiqua         Edit/Delete Post 
My computer died. Microsoft had some bug mess up my schedual and tried to force me to buy Microsoft seven.

Not gonna happen, Microsoft.

My sweet handsome husband was able to recover all of my documents, including Nano, but this computer issue has eaten three and a half days of writing. I am still at less than four thousand words! I am in trouble. Luckily I can still use open office, and also luckily I saved Nano as a .doc file.

We'll see what happens, but that finish line is looking awful far away right now.

La sigh.

I'll keep you posted.

~Sheena

Posts: 1201 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SavantIdiot
Member # 8590

Nice work everyone. I am still having a little trouble navigating the website - NaNoWriMo's - so I am not getting the full benefit. I would rather be writing or have to be working.

I was thinking about the itchy mouse and wondered if you tried changing the bedding? If it isn't the feed, it has to be environmental. The thing may have an allergy to some of the feed, too/instead of, though, of course.

I have a dog right now with chronic earaches and it pretty much has to be his food so I am getting militant about what he eats.

I think my story works but when you aren't editing you don't really know, do you? Plus I have noticed that I need to put my stuff down for awhile and go back to it in order to look at it with fresher eyes. This isn't going to possible for this work, of course.

Someone offered to swap chapters and I am thinking of letting them look at some of this, but I am afraid it may derail me to have someone else edit what I am not editing.

On the other hand, my 'real' novel is actually getting a professional edit (I may need a shoulder at some point) this month so there is no point in sending any of that.

Rhaythe
Member # 7857

Sheena, I threw Kubuntu on my box for that very reason. Windows Vista lasted all of five minutes when I bought my laptop.

At least you were able to recover your docs. Good for your hubby. Score one for the tech nerds.

genevive42
Member # 8714

Thanks for the thoughts on my itchy mouse. But yes, I changed the bedding. I haven't changed her food choices at all but it does seem to be an allergy thing more than a skin thing. I'm going to get her a fresh bag regardless, just in case it's somehow starting to go bad.

I have been through this before with her but usually a good cleaning or a change of activity and environment has solved it. Maybe she's allergic to something that blooms this time of year and we just have to wait it out. I'll keep you posted.

On a good note, I just got up and cranked out a few hundred words. But now I know where the scene needs to start and I think it will flow much more smoothly today.

Well, off to make breakfast and get ready for work. I'd much rather stay home and write right now.

Pyre Dynasty
Member # 1947

- posted      Profile for Pyre Dynasty   Email Pyre Dynasty         Edit/Delete Post 
I broke 3K last night, I found I can get a bit of work done after work (I get off 1Am.) I think the Nano site is a little overworked.
Wow that daily goal bar graph can get pretty discouraging, it looks like I've done nothing, even though I'm only 7k behind.
I'm not discouraged though, I know how I work and I know I can do this. (If I couldn't then my mind would be banging the panic button, and I'd be bailing out.)

Posts: 1895 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KayTi
Member # 5137

I finished my writing session last night, logged my total into my tracking spreadsheet, and found that I'm at exactly 10,000 words. Isn't that funny?

I haven't written today and am not sure I'll have time, but am glad to have reached that particular milestone. I need to get cracking, though. I'd like to have a bigger cushion than I have right now.

Posts: 1911 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
darklight
Member # 5213

Everything that has happened today, has happened to stop me from writing. Last night, I had two dreams, and in both of them there was some inventive method preventing me from writing. I should have seen it as an omen. First off this morning, msn held me hostage and refuse to allow me to do anything until I downloaded the newset version, which I didn't want, but downloaded because I had to, and I hate! By this time I had managed about 300 words.

Then my wireless internet router decided to have a sickie and I had to turn off the computer and the router to allow it to cool down, so went and did the weekly shop. When I got home, the router was working again and decided to have some lunch and then maybe write a little. Wrong. I got one of my wonderful migraines, which I have now had for seven and a half hours. Hence, I've spent around three and half of those hours asleep, trying to get rid of the darned thing, and somewhere in the middle, had to make a 60 mile round trip to pick up my daughter and her boyfriend.

I have managed to add another 600 or so words to my total, somehow, but very soon, have repeat said 60 mile round trip to take daughter's boyfriend home. When I get home, sometime around eleven tonight, I'm going to try to push my daily word count up to 1000 words. Have to go to work tomorrow and sunday, so not expecting to get much done this weekend either.

Shouldn't complain too much, I'm just a bit over 15,000 so still have my buffer. Was hoping not to have too much left for the last week of the month, so when I'm off work monday to friday, I could actually rest!

You all seem to being doing great. Keep up the good work! everyone!

Joseph Forrest
Member # 8460

I know how you feel darklight. Yesterday when I got home from work I was simply too tired to even work on my story so I got absolutely nothing done at all yesterday. Then, last night, I had a dream about a story that is many times better than the one I'm currently working on and had to get up this morning and write down a synopsis for it. I want to work on it so badly because I think the idea is more solid but I'm forcing myself to write the one I started on because after I'm all said and done with NaNo I think it can be edited into a good story too.
Kitti
Member # 7277

darklight - don't suppose you can make any hay out of all the delays? have your MC's get into communications trouble, or have to detour to help a teenager in distress?
Dark Warrior
Member # 8822

quote:
For those of you that don't regularly read PVP, the artist has a storyline going on about Nano this year:

I am a recovering World of Warcraft addict and that just gave me a flashback

Owasm
Member # 8501

*** 32,560 ***

5,000 a night, that's all I ask.

It sure is tempting to get to 50K by Sunday night, but I don't think that's in me. One more battle, exposure and flight. That's what's on the plate for tomorrow.

LAJD
Member # 8070

All I can say is, Wow you guys are all awesome!!!

Leslie

genevive42
Member # 8714

Work has been getting really busy - retail in November and my word count has dropped to about 500 a day. I'm just tired when I get home. I'm going to try and regain my cushion tomorrow (the store is closed). Glad I had a cushion in the first place.
Owasm
Member # 8501

You know you don't really have a life when you hit 40,100 words in seven days.

I'm such a competitive tool, that I just have to go for it. There is mind over matter, I think in a sense, NaNo can be muck over mind.

Every time I go back and insert a clue about what happens (such as a mysterious tattoo), I am appalled at the simple errors abundant throughout.

Time to end error-making tonight and buckle down for another day tomorrow.

Keep at it!

darklight
Member # 5213

I've been a bit worried lately. Over the last couple of days, when saving my novel in Word, it's been telling me I can't save it in the document I'm working on, and I have to create a new one. So far, I have three documents each with different stages of my story. When this happens, I panic and send my story to myself via email as back up.

This has never happened to me before. Does anyone know why Word is doing this to me?

At 18,000 words and counting. It would help if I opened the document, but then that would mean I would have to actually write something.

LAJD
Member # 8070

Darklight
That sounds bad.
Have you googled the error message? I would start assuming that word is going to do something bad until I figured out why it was doing this and either use an alternative program second computer or reinstall or something.

Leslie

KayTi
Member # 5137

Darklight, go into your document, select all, copy, then open word pad or notepad or some other type of editing program, paste special, unformatted text (if you have this option, you may not have the option to paste unformatted, since Notepad has virtually no formatting. I can't remember what happens with wordpad.) Save.

MS Word sometimes corrupts files, no apparent reason other than it embeds a bunch of junk in them.

Saving as doesn't necessarily save you from the problem, because once the file has the corrupt information stored in it, it seems to carry it with through future versions.

You can/should also PRINT your story from time to time. Worst case scenario, you have to type it back in, but at least you know what it is you wrote. (there are some scanners/scanning programs out there that can convert scanned images of printed words into text.)

We've talked about issues with word processors before. As I recall, Tale Spinner has some background/detailed technical explanations for what is going on when these things happen with Word.

SavantIdiot
Member # 8590

I hit 20K a little while ago. I was going great guns for the first of the week, then had a couple of wrinkles in my life but I think I am back. I am also seeing some slowdown because my story is getting more complicated and I am trying to get from A to B but not exactly certain how to do that.

Darklight, everyone, have you tried www.box.net? It is free up to maybe 5Gigs of memory. It is secure and a good place to keep documents.

You may want to download Word again which may be the first step in recovering your work environment but until then I would register at box.net (free up to I think 5 gig) and be sure to save what you have. Emailing is a good idea, but do copy it from your document and then paste it into an email. I think this way you won't carry the problem with the verbiage.

Now, google mail aka gmail has a free word processor program sort of similar to word if you want to set up a gmail account you can work online and save it online, too.

Anyway, good luck with that. Owasm, do you sleep at all? You're amazing.

Oh, hey, does anyone know anything about wills and trusts? My MC's mother is killed by her lover, the supposed father to my MC. I want to have her set up my MC's trust & care arranged so that the lover benefits with the kids living and is severely penalized if he offs the kid, too.

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.