Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Fragments and Feedback for Short Works » Sacrifice Fly (SF) 4000

Author Topic: Sacrifice Fly (SF) 4000
Snowden
Member # 3340

- posted      Profile for Snowden   Email Snowden         Edit/Delete Post 
I have incorporated changes upto Woodie. I believe this one is getting closer to the finished product. Forrest is more at the forefront. I am hoping that what he is doing is clear. Both adultery and venereal disease have been touched upon briefly. I might be in the ballpark.

Note- If the text _reads like this_ - it is italicized.
-----
Officer Forrest Pratt evaluated the police radio dispatch. _Why would his suspect check into a motel room at 11:45 a.m.?_ When the motel sat twelve miles from home and four blocks from work, the answer was clear- adultery. He steered the police cruiser parallel to a twenty foot, poured concrete wall that separated the V.D. ridden lowlifes of the city from suburbia. Monogamy formed the last line of defense from the spread of infection. When that line broke down, Forrest stepped in.

People would never stop screwing, but Officer Pratt saw to it they didn't do a whole lot of screwing around-at least not after he caught wind of it.

[This message has been edited by Snowden (edited April 07, 2006).]

[This message has been edited by Snowden (edited April 07, 2006).]

[This message has been edited by Snowden (edited April 08, 2006).]

Posts: 41 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesse D
Member # 3241

- posted      Profile for Jesse D   Email Jesse D         Edit/Delete Post 
I just feel confused. I have no idea what's going on. What's this wall supposed to be? Are you talking about literal animals, or figurative?
Posts: 77 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HSO
Member # 2056

- posted      Profile for HSO   Email HSO         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm actually okay with the first paragraph as a means to define the setting and the MC's place within it. Although one thing that feels missing is the name of the city, which is also missing from the second paragraph. I would love to know where I am reading about, in other words, even if it's ficitonal.

The second paragraph might contain a little too much exposition too early in my opinion. Forrest's past is important as character development, but it could probably wait until a little later on. Consider sticking to what he's doing now, and avoiding what he's already done. Let's see him in action in the present for now. So, if his job is to combat V.D. by patrolling the Wall, then that is more than sufficient for my comprehension. Ideally, as I read further, I'll learn the society's rules, laws, and customs simply by seeing how it all works together in context with the Wall.

That said, give me a good reason to want to follow this character. Stopping people from having sex willy-nilly doesn't particularly engage me, but it might if it were presented another way. As is, it feels like Forrest is a vigilante of sorts, and possibly taking an extreme view. Now, if it's because the VD is ultra-deadly, far more virulent than say, AIDS, then we should get the barest hint of that (though save the exposition until it's relevant and necessary). We should know that what he's doing is more worthwhile than simply scolding people for not using condoms.

Good luck.

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jammrock
Member # 3293

- posted      Profile for Jammrock   Email Jammrock         Edit/Delete Post 
I understood the first paragraph, but it didn't flow very well. You might want to work on that.

There's bit of confusion about what the city is and how it's laid out. If you said something like "the animals of society" instead of just "the animals" that might clear up a little of that, because initially it sounds like there are ferocious four legged beasts out there. You don't realize it's druggie until later, thus adding to the disjointedness (if that's even a word).

The topic seems very intersting. I wouldn't use "screw" and "screwing" though. It just doesn't fit the writing style in my opinion.

Jammrock

Posts: 136 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christine
Member # 1646

- posted      Profile for Christine   Email Christine         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm afraid I didn't quite understan what was going on. Actually, this opening is a shade of gray -- it's not a complete "What in the world--?" but it is fuzzy. There's a wall, a cop, a rough part of the city, and a tranquil part of the city where, apparently, the cop is now getting into people's sexual lives.

Assuming all that is correct and that there's nothing else I should have gotten from that opening that I missed, then the fuzziness comes from knowing, logically, after two reads, what is going on but not having a very good image of it. I'm not drawn in.

I'm having trouble pinpointing the problem, so I'm going to do a line-by-line here to try to identify what's going on. Hopefully, I'm not going overboard.

"Forrest steered the police cruiser along Plum Street."

So what? As an opening sentence, it is entirely devoid of conflict, characterization, or anything of the least possible interest.

" It ran parallel to a twenty foot, poured concrete wall separating the animals from suburbia."

For lack of a better word, I'd call this sentence static. While technically, there is interesting information here, it feels like a mundane description. I also think there could be something in here about what kind of threat the animals presented, however subtle. We don't have to have all the answers now, but can't we have a little nibble?

" Infrequent checkpoints stymied the flow of dopers, maniacs, bums and lowlifes from the city into the sprawling developments many city workers called home."

This is a point of confusion, now that I read it again. Are these the same "animals" you referred to in the previous sentence? If so, then I will make a general warning about metaphors in the opening os scifi or fantasy, before the world is understood. If not, then I'm not quite visualizing this correctly. Are they also on the other side of the wall with the animals? Is the wall to the outside and there is another wall to the inside where these people are? The first time, I visualized that last scenario but now I'm not sure.

"He spent seven years on the other side of that wall, but a pristine arrest record, two slugs to the chest and an award for valor earned an assignment in a more tranquil section of the city."

I think it should read "He had spent..." but that's just a nit. This is a bit info-dumpish and rooted in the past but in terms of clarity it does give me the clearest picture of who this guy is and what this world is about.

" Now he combated something the checkpoints couldn't stop- venereal disease."

This made me stop and read twice -- it was frankly unexpected but to be honest, it was the best hook in the opening.

" People would never stop screwing, but Forrest saw to it they didn't do a whole lot of screwing around-at least not after he caught wind of it. "

This sentence doesn't make much sense to me at all. Is sex illegal? Non-monogomous relationships? What, exactly, is Frank's role in this.

So I suppose, in a nutshell, I wouldn't mind seeing a whole new try at this opening but on the plus side, I think you have something that could hook me in a different form.

Posts: 3567 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Susannaj4
Member # 3189

- posted      Profile for Susannaj4   Email Susannaj4         Edit/Delete Post 
Reminds me a little of Demolition Man.

Pristine arrest record threw me a bit until I figured out that Forrest was a cop.

It's a little complicated, had to read it a few times, but I got it. Maybe simplify it a bit without losing the edge it has.

Posts: 341 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Survivor
Member # 213

- posted      Profile for Survivor   Email Survivor         Edit/Delete Post 
You need to clarify your character and setting before you start expostulating about the general milieu. Though this is very compact exposition, all that accomplishes is making the exposition impossible to understand on the first read.

I like the Plum Street connection you make, you could try exploiting that from the beginning. All that business about what goes on over the wall, that's this character's past and he neither wants nor needs to be thinking about it right now. He's busy keeping this world safe for casual sex.

Posts: 8322 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snowden
Member # 3340

Howse about this?
-----
The dispatcher came on the police radio. A long term suspect just checked into a motel. Since this was noon on a Tuesday, it looked like a promising lead. Infrequent checkpoints along a twenty foot, poured concrete wall kept flow the dopers, maniacs, bums and lowlifes in the city out of the sprawling, suburban developments, but they didn’t stop venereal disease.

People would never stop screwing, but Officer Forrest Pratt saw to it they didn't do a whole lot of screwing around-at least not after he caught wind of it.

Posts: 41 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Susannaj4
Member # 3189

- posted      Profile for Susannaj4   Email Susannaj4         Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't notice this before, but what does 'kept flow' mean?
Posts: 341 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snowden
Member # 3340

It means Snowden does job bad proofread when rewrite on break lunch.
Christine
Member # 1646

Hastily-written typos aside, this is a better opening than the first. It starts with the officer doing something, which is an instant improvement. Also, it seems to convey the same information as the first but in a clearer manner.

I'm still not thrilled about the second paragraph (which is really just the one sentence) but at this point I would at least give you a few more paragraphs to explain what you mean here.

Posts: 3567 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Woodie
Member # 3346

- posted      Profile for Woodie   Email Woodie         Edit/Delete Post 
I like the first three sentences, but then you lost me. What do venereal diseases have to do with the suspect? Is this a junky motel, or is it in the suburban development?
Posts: 88 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wbriggs
Member # 2267

- posted      Profile for wbriggs   Email wbriggs         Edit/Delete Post 
I think just a little rearranging will do a world of good -- so that we know who MC is and what's up as soon as we have a chance to wonder. If I can presume:

People would never stop screwing, but Officer Forrest Pratt saw to it they didn't do a whole lot of screwing around-at least not after he caught wind of it. Infrequent checkpoints along a twenty foot, poured concrete wall didn’t stop venereal disease. They kept the flow of dopers, maniacs, bums and lowlifes in the city out of the sprawling, suburban developments; it wasn't enough.

The dispatcher came on the police radio. A long term suspect just checked into a motel. Since this was noon on a Tuesday, it looked like a promising lead.

Still, in paragraph 2, I want to know: does Pratt know the dispatcher? Like or dislike him/her? What's this suspect suspected of? What does noon on Tuesday have to do with it? (Of course, that might be the next sentence.)

Posts: 2830 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snowden
Member # 3340

Thanks to everyone for the help as I stumble through this!

(anyone may answer or comment on questions. The posts are referenced for clarity only)

Christine- no questions. Perfectly clear.
-----
Woodie- question. This may be faulty reasoning on my part. Adultery is illegal. Venereal disease is the reason. I do not wish to lay out a huge info dump, but-

Is the fact that this is "hidden" from the reader

A. confusing
B. intriguing

It will not stay a mystery much longer, but should this be clearer in the first 13 lines, or can it wait?
-----
wbriggs- the above applies exactly the same way to "checking into a motel on Tuesday". To Forrest, it implies the suspect is setting up a tryst-

Same question-

A. confusing
B. intriguing

Ie, should I just flat out say "this implies adultery"?
-----
wbriggs The dispatcher. In the original opening, people thought Forrest was "a vigilante". I wanted to establish immediately that he is not. Thus a call on the radio.

Is this line truly derailing the story to the point that people will assume the story is about Forrest and the dispatcher?

HSO
Member # 2056

Snowden, perhaps I should have phrased my vigilante comment more carefully. I don't think he is necessarily a vigilante, but because I know nothing about the milieu, I can only speculate as to Forrest's motives. I definitely understood that Forrest was on patrol. I think the line that made think Forrest was taking an extreme view was the "caught wind of it" one. This is probably my bias getting in the way. There are many types of cops. Good ones. Bad ones. Over-zealous. Jaded. Some combination of any of the previous and more. It's hard to know which type your MC will turn out to be. But if he's too smug about his role as a cop, too self-righteous, and what have you, I'm going to hate him immediately. If he's only doing his job per the law, then I'll happily accept it.

quote:
Adultery is illegal. Venereal disease is the reason. I do not wish to lay out a huge info dump, but-

A. confusing
B. intriguing

It will not stay a mystery much longer, but should this be clearer in the first 13 lines, or can it wait?

It can wait, in my opinion.... Probably should wait until Forrest is making an arrest. I think we only need to know that Forrest is after a wanted suspect -- maybe even saying that the suspect is wanted for adultery, if it you think it suits your story. That's intrigue. Consider giving us the need-to-know information only: Where are we? Who are we following? What is he doing? Where is he going? But consider avoiding introductory exposition about why things are the way they are. Only show them how they are.

I may be mistaken, but most-if-not-all US states have present-day laws that declare adultery is illegal, along with other laws that might surprise some folk. Albeit, prosecution is rare, but I do believe someone was prosectued for it within the last four or five years... in Florida perhaps -- not sure. Also, if I recall correctly, people have been prosecuted for passing on various types of V.D. intentionally, and in some cases prosecuted for doing so unintentionally, or at least sued in civil courts -- not including AIDS, which has clearly been sucessfully prosectued for passing on to someone else.

So it's not really a stretch (in my mind anyway) to see this taken to extremes in the future, although realistically, it seems unlikely to happen -- so there had better be a really good reason for these laws. I don't think this reason needs to be explicitly developed in the first 13, or any time soon. So long as things keep moving forward and things are explained when necessary, then I'll be a happy reader. Can't speak for anyone else.

Again, good luck.

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christine
Member # 1646

HSO is right -- many states have laws forbidding adultery, though they are rarely enforced. My own state of Kansas is one of them.

I don't think you need an infodump to say that adultery is illegal and actively enforced. All you have to do is call the perp an adulterer. As soon as a cop on patrol takes time out of his day to go after a person whose criminal offense has been named as adultery, you've just said everything you need to say except for the reason -- VD. In fact, I'd leave the VD for later and put the adultery right up front. The reason that society has all of a sudden decided to make adultery an enforced offense is intruiging. The comments about VD and going after someone screwing around is more confusing. At least to me.

kings_falcon
Member # 3261

- posted      Profile for kings_falcon   Email kings_falcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Assuming we are in present day United States, which there is no reason to believe we are - Adultry is (most likely) no longer illegal based on a 2004 Supreme Court opinion striking all sodomy laws prohibiting consenting adults from engaging in said acts as unconstitutional.

I think you are going to need info ASAP as to why adultry is a big deal here. After all, we couldn't even impeach a president for it because no one really cares except the "noncheating" spouse. Other than major confusion as to why sex/VD is so important that there is a special officer to it, I am now following the plot. However, without an explaination as to why adultry/sex/VD is such a consuming issue soon, I would stop reading.

Posts: 1210 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HSO
Member # 2056

Sodomy = adultery? How is this relevant?

Oh, do explain. Links, please (but also, please, be sensible with those links.)

More importantly: Federal law doesn't enter into adultery laws because marriages are state sanctioned, contractual relationships (foregoing entirely the religous aspect of marriage). Therefore, only state laws apply here.

(A quick search just now revealed that possibly 26 states have some form of adultery laws on their books, ranging from misdemeanors to felonies with prison time.)

Snowden
Member # 3340

kings_falcon- your second paragraph is well taken and understandable. Adultery is no longer an "issue" in the US, and I do seek to address that in the story.

(Note- the 2004 Supreme Court ruling struck down any laws that prohibit "sodomy". The reasoning? Govt has no business trying to police what goes on between two consenting adults.....

So, why should they care about what goes on between two consenting adults in the case of adultery?

This reasoning has been championed by the ACLU and is thus far unsuccessful. Adultery can (and still is in some places) still legally be illegal.

This does not relieve me of the burden of making my scenario plausible. I still have to explain why they suddenly have task forces to police something no one even attempts to enforce today.)

Survivor
Member # 213

Establish charcter and setting...you can do both at the same time, but it's better if you don't try to establish the setting before the character. Your modifications leave Forrest out of the first paragraph entirely.

I notice that you dropped the reference to Plum Street, that's okay if you felt it was leading readers in the wrong direction, though I didn't feel it was bad. But you state that the wall doesn't stop venereal disease. To my mind, that means that unregulated prostitution is a serious problem on the other side of the wall, and this is a main aspect of the problem. So you should probably find a way to say that clearly. It's more important to the current situation than talking about things that don't cross the wall and aren't particularly involved in his job.

Posts: 8322 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wbriggs
Member # 2267

- posted      Profile for wbriggs   Email wbriggs         Edit/Delete Post 
>I do not wish to lay out a huge info dump, but-
Right: lay it out in a *small* info dump. You can just tell us, whatever it is.

>Is the fact that this is "hidden" from the reader
>
>A. confusing
>B. intriguing

The answer to this is almost always A. OSC: if you want suspense, tell them 99% of what's relevant, and let them worry about the 1%.

>wbriggs- the above applies exactly the same way to "checking
>into a motel on Tuesday". To Forrest, it implies the suspect is
>setting up a tryst-

>Same question-

>A. confusing
>B. intriguing

>Ie, should I just flat out say "this implies adultery"?

It's confusin to me. Your world does seem consistent, but we're new to it. You can say something about "bringing up on charges of adultery." It just didn't occur to me that Forrest was suspecting this was a tryst. There was something about checkpoints, so I thought it was an immigration problem.

(Come to think of it . . . why would a by-the-hour hotel log this? It's bound to interfere with their business if customers keep getting arrested.)

>wbriggs The dispatcher. In the original opening, people thought
>Forrest was "a vigilante". I wanted to establish immediately
>that he is not. Thus a call on the radio.

>Is this line truly derailing the story to the point that people
>will assume the story is about Forrest and the dispatcher?

I didn't think the story was going to be about the dispatcher. Thing is, Forrest works for a police department. Wouldn't he know the dispatcher? If not, that's interesting information about his character: he's oblivious to the people he works with. (Or is there another reason?) If he knows the dispatcher, he would surely think of the person on the radio as "Helen" (say) rather than "the dispatcher." And again, if not, that's interesting, and you can tell us. "The dispatcher, whatshername ..."

Posts: 2830 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sholar
Member # 3280

- posted      Profile for sholar   Email sholar         Edit/Delete Post 
The line "but they didn't stop veneral disease" turned me off. It struck me as a public awareness ad. I also am not sure about using "screwing" in this situation. It has a certain low brow feel, not necassarily a criminal feel. A cop might think of it by its criminal code. Or maybe another euphamism that is more connected to it being a crime.
Posts: 303 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Woodie
Member # 3346

>This may be faulty reasoning on my part. Adultery is illegal. Venereal disease is the reason. I do not wish to lay out a huge info dump, but-

A. confusing
B. intriguing<

Confusing. I think the fact that the criminal is an adulterer is more important in the first 13 lines than mentioning venereal diseases. I'm definately more interested in the story now that I know that.

Posts: 88 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snowden
Member # 3340

I have incorporated changes upto Woodie. I believe this one is getting closer to the finished product. Forrest is more at the forefront. I am hoping that what he is doing is clear. Both adultery and venereal disease have been touched upon briefly. I might be in the ballpark.
Survivor
Member # 213

Yeah, you're close. But your current second and third lines don't serve well.

quote:
Why would his suspect check into a motel room at 11:45 a.m.? When the motel sat twelve miles from home and four blocks from work, the answer was clear- adultery.

First off, the italicized line comes across as his own musing rather than a procedural assumption of the force. Both the phrasing and italics contribute to this impression. The second line follows suit. Also, you fail to highlight something you might want to bring forward, that they are getting information about this man's non-criminal activity and using that to profile him as an adulterer.

If you just summarized the content of the dispatch, it would probably tell us a lot more. Like "A married man[or use his name] had checked into a motel room only a couple of miles from his home, a definite flag for adultery." Don't refer to him as the suspect unless he's already suspected of something else. That way we know that this guy isn't under special surveillance or anything, he's only of interest to the cops because he might be commiting adultery (or, you know, his mother-in-law is in town).

I'll nit you on "poured" concrete because it doesn't add meaning, concrete is almost always poured. I'll also nit the use of periods in VD, that's not the accepted spelling. But really, I think it's working now. This leads well into your "screwing around" line.

hoptoad
Member # 2145

- posted      Profile for hoptoad   Email hoptoad         Edit/Delete Post 
Snowden,

I thought the set-up was pretty clear. The world you presented doesn't gel with what we know the world to be today, so I assumed it was some future where the authorities are trying to legislate the population's behaviour to protect a 'society' from catastrophe.

Some general comments: It is not clear that the intial despatch is what Pratt is responding to when he thinks: Why would his suspect check into a motel room at 11:45 a.m.?

The lines seem out of sequence. I would think about reordering them to help establish a sense of movement, passage, through the story. Maybe order them something like this (roughly):

Tiny Infodump: = Lawmakers agree that monogamy is the last line of defense from the spread of the disease... that and a twenty-foot-high cement wall. (Introduce up front the idea of the vd-ridden (lawless) 'dirty' society -- VS -- decent, (lawful) 'clean' society.)

Depsatch: = Pratt evaluated the police radio dispatch. Why would his suspect check into a motel room at 11:45 a.m.?

Drive to motel:= He steered the police cruiser and parked parallel to a concrete wall in a spot where he can see the motel.

Assess what he sees: = Motel — twelve miles from suspect's home and four blocks from his work.

Why is suspect here? = Only one answer : adultery in progress. -- Hah! Got 'im!

When sexual temperance laws are broken = Pratt gets out of his car and tucks his gun in his belt.

BTW:

The line: He steered the police cruiser parallel to a twenty foot, poured concrete wall... I could not picture whether the wall was twenty foot high or twenty foot long, the term twenty foot was rendered valueless. Is a 'poured concreted wall' the same as 'tilt-slab'?

V.D. ridden should be hyphenated somehow.

These comments are just about keeping the writing clear an unambiguous and sequencing ideas to be presented in a way that builds momentum.

Other notes

Characterisation:
Pratt ( I think) is an unfortunate name that carries a level of characterisation with it, which can work for you if he really is a prat. From the sounds of the "narrator/mc's" last line, I think Pratt has a pretty substantial opinion of himself, so maybe his name is appropriate.

Feel:
It has an Elliot Ness/Untouchables/prohibition feel to it. Which leads to ideas of organised crime, sex bootlegging (sounds weird and I won't go there), official raids on speak-easies, even down to prohibition on movies and magazines and anything designed to encourage 'youngsters' toward breaking sexual prohibitions. I can see Pratt busting street magazine vendors, threatening video store owners with raids, monitoring license plates of cars outside 'suspect' movie theatres, registers of premarital and extramarital sex offenders, cool gadgets--like infrared scopes that let you see what people are doing through walls. In other words, cool set-up.

[This message has been edited by hoptoad (edited April 09, 2006).]

Posts: 1683 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snowden
Member # 3340

Thanks to everyone for their inputs! I have these last two comments to assess and work into my intro. At that point, I think the intro will be about as good as it could be.

After that, I am going to go ahead and submit it on Critters to get a full story critique.

Thanks again for all the help!

Snowden

Tanglier
Member # 1313

- posted      Profile for Tanglier   Email Tanglier         Edit/Delete Post 
Snowden,

The prose is a little haphazard, desultory. Probably because it's been over-edited, but my first issue is this: The first paragraph is "about" too many things.

We'll get the description of the wall later. I want to know about monogamy and Pratt. I'd start here.

"People would never stop screwing, but Officer Pratt saw to it they didn't do a whole lot of screwing around-at least not after he caught wind of it."

Give another sentence on how Pratt feels about the job, and then ease into a talk of killer V.D. Forrest isn't Sherlock Holmes and it doesn't take a genius to figure adultery, so I'd skip the build up completely, and instead, put the logical move into some dialogue. Having a prose build up makes me loose faith in the author. That way you don't draw too much attention to it.

As it stands, using the word lowlifes to describe the city dwellers says as much about Forrest as it does about the city people. It's great if that's part of his character, the problem is that thinking demeaning things about people who are already are dieseased isn't the most endearing trait, so I don't especially like Forrest after the snippet.

[This message has been edited by Tanglier (edited April 13, 2006).]

Posts: 193 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Woodie
Member # 3346

I'm much less confused with this one. I don't like the second sentence being a question though. I'm guessing Pratt is watching this person because he is a suspected aduterer, so he shouldn't be surprised that he is checking into the motel--more of a ah ha, I caught him! I think if Pratt had more of a smuggly-excited-because-I'm-catching-the-disgusting-perp-in-the-act attitude, the whole thing would flow better.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.