Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Hatrack Writers - Publications & Reviews » Check out my column

Author Topic: Check out my column
Smaug
Member # 2807

- posted      Profile for Smaug   Email Smaug         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi HRers. I probably have mentioned this in the past, but it's due an update since now the e-mag is no longer charging. I've been writing a column since last May (?) covering different aspects of writing. This e-zine was in the top ten Preditor and Editor list and I think it's a decent e-mag and want your opinions, if you have the time, both on it and specifically my articles. You can check both the current issue and the archives (look in the left-hand column for the archives), by going to:

themusemarquee.tripod.com

You can also subscribe for free.

Anyway, let me know what you think.

Posts: 440 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silver3
Member # 2174

- posted      Profile for Silver3   Email Silver3         Edit/Delete Post 
Er...could you remind me of your real-life name? There are lots of articles in there...Is it Shane Roe?

Otherwise, if this is indeed the "Write Right" column, the article is very interesting, and focuses on something I've long suspected to be true (it sounds like a variation on Liberty Hall's Flash challenges, with more time).

I don't much care for the site itself, which is loaded with pop-ups and ads. It's a pain having to close them one by one as you leaf through.

(edited for typos)

[This message has been edited by Silver3 (edited February 18, 2006).]

Posts: 1075 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isaiah13
Member # 2283

- posted      Profile for Isaiah13           Edit/Delete Post 
Yep, free writing definitely works. Good article, Smaug.
Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smaug
Member # 2807

Sorry, yes, I'm Shane. And thanks for the compliments. I too dislike the layout of the site--it does need some work IMHO.
Really, I should give a direct link to my article, and then you can explore further if you wish, from there. Here's the link: http://themusemarquee.tripod.com/id112.html

[This message has been edited by Smaug (edited February 19, 2006).]

Posts: 440 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kolona
Member # 1438

- posted      Profile for Kolona   Email Kolona         Edit/Delete Post 
Nice going, Shane.
Posts: 1810 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smaug
Member # 2807

Thanks, Kolona!
Keeley
Member # 2088

- posted      Profile for Keeley   Email Keeley         Edit/Delete Post 
Very cool, Smaug.
Posts: 836 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smaug
Member # 2807

Hey, thanks!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.