Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Hatrack Writers - Publications & Reviews » Daughter Bereaved published by CasiePress

Author Topic: Daughter Bereaved published by CasiePress
Owasm
Member # 8501

- posted      Profile for Owasm   Email Owasm         Edit/Delete Post 
Daughter Betrayed, the first of three novels (all drafted) is now out in print and e-book at Amazon, Smashwords and B&N under my nom de plume Guy Antibes. The paperback is currently only available at Amazon.

CasiePress, my emerging publishing company, gets publishing credit, but I did everything myself. Publishing an actual book is a bit different than getting an e-book distributed. http://www.casiepress.com is my website, but it's still under construction.

Here's the blurb:

Daughter Bereaved
When Sara Featherwood’s mother dies, her sixteen-year-old life is thrown into turmoil at Brightlings Manor in a remote district of Shattuk Downs. Life becomes worse when her father, the Squire, sets his roving eye on her best friend. Dreading her new life, Sara escapes to the Obridge Women’s School. Seeking solace in education doesn’t work as her world becomes embroiled with spies, revolution, and to top it all off, her best friend becomes her worst enemy.

The Shattuk Downs novels
Set in Shattuk Downs, a reclusive land in the kingdom of Parthy. Sara Featherwood could be a Jane Austen heroine with a sword in her hand. There are no magicians, wizards, dragons, elves or dwarves in Shattuk Downs, but there is intrigue, nobility, hidden secrets and plenty of adventure with a touch of romance in this fictional world. YOUNG ADULT FANTASY

[ October 03, 2012, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: Owasm ]

Posts: 1608 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meredith
Member # 8368

- posted      Profile for Meredith   Email Meredith         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations!
Posts: 4633 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andersonmcdonald
Member # 8641

- posted      Profile for andersonmcdonald   Email andersonmcdonald         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats!
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.