Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Hatrack Writers - Publications & Reviews » I am now offering Editing Services

Author Topic: I am now offering Editing Services
genevive42
Member # 8714

- posted      Profile for genevive42   Email genevive42         Edit/Delete Post 
My new website is up! Trina Marie Phillips - Home Page http://www.trinamariephillips.com/ As you can see, I'm now offering editing services. I had so much fun editing the SciFutures: The City of the Future Anthology (out soon), that I thought it was about time to do more with that skill.

I've attended OSC's Boot Camp, Taos Toolbox, and I work full time as a science fiction writer for SciFutures, as the Sr. Writer and Creative Futurist. I used to be an avid Hatracker, though my time has been drawn elsewhere as of late.

I also discuss the difference between being a Futurist and a Science Fiction Writer, and provide a couple of free stories as examples.

I'd love to have you drop by and take a look.

Posts: 1993 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.