Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Open Discussions About Writing » Feedback please...

Author Topic: Feedback please...
SiliGurl
Member # 922

- posted      Profile for SiliGurl   Email SiliGurl         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, my fellow board members. I have just done something that I've never done before, and am feeling both scared and excited about. I've shared on a global (gasp!) scale the novel that I'm working on. If any of you are interested, you can read it at
http://delrey.onlinewritingworkshop.com/

(It's the Child of Prophecy partial chapter.)

Regardless, I highly recommend this site for aspiring fantasy/sci-fi writers. Although I've reviewed others' work often, this is the first time I've shared. If you read what I've posted, please leave feedback either at the site above, or here for me. Thank you!

[This message has been edited by SiliGurl (edited April 24, 2001).]

Posts: 306 | Registered: Feb 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
Xenocide
Member # 885

- posted      Profile for Xenocide   Email Xenocide         Edit/Delete Post 
I post at that site. It does have some good feedback, as well as a good opportunity to critique other workers.

I'll read it right now, but I can't help but think I'm being unloyal to Hatrack...
–=Xeno=–

Posts: 356 | Registered: Feb 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
Xenocide
Member # 885

- posted      Profile for Xenocide   Email Xenocide         Edit/Delete Post 
I post at that site. It does have some good feedback, as well as a good opportunity to critique other workers.

I'll read it right now, but I can't help but think I'm being unloyal to Hatrack...
–=Xeno=–

Posts: 356 | Registered: Feb 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
SiliGurl
Member # 922

- posted      Profile for SiliGurl   Email SiliGurl         Edit/Delete Post 
Xeno.... You're not being disloyal!! *gasp* Perish the thought! Heck, one of your fellow Hatrackians (namely me) desperately is looking for feedback... And if you're familiar with the other board, any suggestions on boosting the number of my crits? So far, 18 people have viewed my post (granted, 3 of those are me!), but only 2 crits... Kinda frustrating. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Posts: 306 | Registered: Feb 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.