Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Open Discussions About Writing » Fragments and Feedback

Author Topic: Fragments and Feedback
uberslacker2
Member # 1397

- posted      Profile for uberslacker2   Email uberslacker2         Edit/Delete Post 
Quick little question. I saw the board just under this one and noticed it was named "Fragments and feedback" would this perchance be a place to put your stories to see if someone would critique them (I ask because I have a story almost ready for a group and I was just wondering if someone would read it while I waited.) If someone could just explain that'd be great.

The Great Uberslacker

KDW, I know you're busy so don't worry about me getting mad that I'm not in a group. I've just got a story that I've been working on and need a critique or two.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Mar 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Kathleen Dalton Woodbury
Administrator
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for Kathleen Dalton Woodbury   Email Kathleen Dalton Woodbury         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, that's what Fragments and Feedback is for.

However, please don't post your whole story.

If you could put just the first 13 lines of it (the first manuscript page), that would be okay.

Or you could put a description.

Then ask if anyone is interested in reading it and giving you feedback on it.

That way, we don't tie up the website with stories and you don't use up your electronic rights to the story.

Posts: 8826 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.