Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Open Discussions About Writing » Attention Kathleen

Author Topic: Attention Kathleen
nellievrolyk
Member # 1616

- posted      Profile for nellievrolyk   Email nellievrolyk         Edit/Delete Post 
Feel free to delete this when read.

This is the only way I can contact you at the moment. All my e-mails sent to the workshop@burgoyne.com address are being bounced back because my address is not recognized/accepted by the server.

I did send in my intro to my group. It didn't get to you because of the above problem.

Nellie

Posts: 55 | Registered: Mar 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Kathleen Dalton Woodbury
Administrator
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for Kathleen Dalton Woodbury   Email Kathleen Dalton Woodbury         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, Nellie. I'll contact my ISP to see what the problem is. (My emailbox is not full.)

In the meantime, just so you and everyone else knows, this was a great way to let me know, but I have an alternate email address you can use to contact me as well.

I'll probably see a message here, though, before I see it at the alternate email address, so I'm going to leave this topic up for people to use to contact me if email doesn't work.

The alternate email address is

Dalton-Woodbury@sff.net

Posts: 8826 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  | Report this post to a Moderator
nellievrolyk
Member # 1616

- posted      Profile for nellievrolyk   Email nellievrolyk         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Kathleen.

Here is what it says in the response from my ISP that tells me my e-mail can't be delivered to you

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

Recipient address: workshop@burgoyne.com
Reason: Server rejected MAIL FROM address.
Diagnostic code: smtp;550 5.7.1 Access denied
Remote system: dns;pop.burgoyne.com (TCP|10.0.120.42|52906|209.197.0.17|25)

I hope this information will aid you in fixing the problem.

Posts: 55 | Registered: Mar 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.