Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Open Discussions About Writing » Needed Political Editoral Writers, Researchers, and Activists

Author Topic: Needed Political Editoral Writers, Researchers, and Activists
Bone
Member # 1280

- posted      Profile for Bone   Email Bone         Edit/Delete Post 
This site will be dedicated to political essays, research information, and an attached forum (the entirety of the current site). I plan to have a comprehensive site where people can read, debate, and discuss political topics. The target audience will be college students and young people but of course anyone will be welcome.

I am looking for people to write editorials on political topics and wide ranging perspective. These will preferably be heavily information based or discussion oriented. For examples topics might include why unions are good/bad, what is the nature of liberalism/conservatism, why should libertarians support/oppose President Bush, the benefits/drawbacks of NAFTA. I do not want articles like the Republicans are on the right track for America and Democrats are wrong or vice versa.

This is currently a political forum that has died out and will be launched again with added editorial and research content. http://www.debated.org is the current format. Again we will be adding the editorials in the revamp of the site. Please contact me if you are interested in getting involved in this project.

e-mail me at gokrosch@hotmail.com
My name is Donny Krosch

Posts: 35 | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.