Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Open Discussions About Writing » April Fool's!

Author Topic: April Fool's!
Survivor
Member # 213

- posted      Profile for Survivor   Email Survivor         Edit/Delete Post 
Posted by Brian at 04/07/2005 - 11:12 am

Don't Do What Donnie Don't Does

See? The wonderful thing about the internet is that your lighthearted April Fool's joke can keep fooling people forever! It's even better than the April Fool's article that they would always put into the appropriate issue of Popular Science, because putting any form of misinformation on the internet causes it to mutate and spread at a rate conventional geometry is inadequate to describe.

Posts: 8322 | Registered: Aug 1999  | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr_Megalomaniac
Member # 2478

- posted      Profile for Mr_Megalomaniac   Email Mr_Megalomaniac         Edit/Delete Post 
lol
Brian had it coming to him, since last April 1st I think it was, he did the "Game Over" joke, that apparently upset many people.
Which is another good thing about April 1st intenet jokes. It's going to be seen by so many people that even if a small portion of them believe, it's still many many people.

Posts: 39 | Registered: Apr 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
Survivor
Member # 213

- posted      Profile for Survivor   Email Survivor         Edit/Delete Post 
What's great is when YHFG or whatever they call themselves puts out a prank fansub of some insanely popular series. They used to do it mostly with Naruto before it got licensed (watch for it on Cartoon Network!). I would think that they'd have done an April Fool's Bleach episode, but I didn't see it if they did.
Posts: 8322 | Registered: Aug 1999  | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.