Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Open Discussions About Writing » alcohol sophisticate (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: alcohol sophisticate
MaryRobinette
Member # 1680

- posted      Profile for MaryRobinette   Email MaryRobinette         Edit/Delete Post 
Give me a gin and tonic with Bombay Blue Saphire and I'm a happy camper--if we're talking cocktails.

Otherwise, I tend to lean toward wine, and then it depends on where I am and what's being served.

I'm also fond of hard cider. Not so fond of beer. I like the taste of a good micro-brew, like Hair-of-the-Dog or a Hefeweizen, but it always makes me feel bloated.

Posts: 2022 | Registered: Jul 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Robyn_Hood
Member # 2083

- posted      Profile for Robyn_Hood   Email Robyn_Hood         Edit/Delete Post 
MMMMMMmmmmm...Cider!

I don't like beer (with the possible exception of Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale) and don't much care for wine.

I go for the "girly" drinks. My favourite being the vodka paralyzer (which no bar in the US seems to know how to make).

My other drink of choice is MacIntosh apple cider by Growers. Just about any cider will do me, but Mac is tops.

As for making wine, my grandparents used to make wine out of just about anything: dandelion, rhubarb, apples, saskatoons, etc.

[This message has been edited by Robyn_Hood (edited July 22, 2005).]

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Jul 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.