Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Open Discussions About Writing » A reminder

Author Topic: A reminder
mikemunsil
Member # 2109

- posted      Profile for mikemunsil   Email mikemunsil         Edit/Delete Post 
With thanks to Kathleen for allowing me to continue to advertise Liberty Hall here at Hatrack.

This is just a quick reminder that Liberty Hall is still open. The lack of notices here does not mean we're any less interested in having our fellow Hatrackers join us. It's just that we've moved our challenge notices to http://www.libertyhallwriters.org/wordpress/ to make things easier to administer.

To learn more about Liberty Hall Writers, go to the blog link (above) and look at some of the articles on the upper right side of the page under Navigation:

Navigation

* An Introduction to Liberty Hall
o How to get along at Liberty Hall
o How to join in a flash challenge
o How to join Liberty Hall Writers
o For our friends around the world...
o Brainstorming
o FAQs

One thing you might find interesting is the standout statistic below. (All blog posts are assigned to a category.)

Categories

* Liberty Hall Forums (10)
* This Week at Liberty Hall (5)
* Published! (30)
* Apex Digest (1)
* Raygun Revival (1)
* The Man’s Book of Everything (1)
* Contests (2)
* Short Story Challenges (5)
* Flash Challenges (11)
* Resources (12)

Of course, all those published stories did not originate at Liberty Hall, but some did. I brag on the Hellions here 'cause I'm proud of the fact that we've collectively published 30 times in the last two months we've been running the blog.

Hatrackers are welcome to join us. Liberty Hall cannot take the place of Hatrack and you'll note that many of us are active at Hatrack as well as at Liberty Hall. LH isn't for everyone, but we've always benefited by the diverse writers who frequent Hatrack and look forward to seeing more of you at LH.

regards

Mike Munsil

Posts: 2710 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMan1969
Member # 3552

- posted      Profile for TMan1969   Email TMan1969         Edit/Delete Post 
Mike I would be interested in joining..hopefully it will help improve my writing skills

[This message has been edited by TMan1969 (edited November 26, 2006).]

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mikemunsil
Member # 2109

- posted      Profile for mikemunsil   Email mikemunsil         Edit/Delete Post 
Go here: http://www.libertyhallwriters.org/ Scroll down to the 2nd cat, and fill out and submit the form.
Posts: 2710 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.