Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Open Discussions About Writing » I'm a finalist

Author Topic: I'm a finalist
franc li
Member # 3850

- posted      Profile for franc li   Email franc li         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.ldsfilmfestival.org/07_scripts.php

Now I'm really scared to check my voice mail. I've been gone for 3 weeks.

Posts: 366 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MommaMuse
Member # 3622

- posted      Profile for MommaMuse   Email MommaMuse         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, which one is yours? Keep us updated!!
Posts: 105 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
franc li
Member # 3850

It's pretty near the bottom of the list, One Thousand and One Pawns by Franc Li.
Posts: 366 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kathleen Dalton Woodbury
Administrator
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for Kathleen Dalton Woodbury   Email Kathleen Dalton Woodbury         Edit/Delete Post 
Way cool, Franc Li. Please do keep us posted.
Posts: 8826 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kolona
Member # 1438

- posted      Profile for Kolona   Email Kolona         Edit/Delete Post 
Fingers crossed for you, franc li.
Posts: 1810 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zero
Member # 3619

- posted      Profile for Zero           Edit/Delete Post 
If "the Running RM" wins then I'll be annoyed. I live in provo and I have to digest all that seems to come with it. And honestly the "zoobiness" is starting to really irritae me. Maybe I'll transfer to the University of Utah. Good luck btw.
Posts: 2195 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
franc li
Member # 3850

Mine is about the U of U Well, there was no messages on my machine, from which I will surmise that mine is not one of the top 3 to be produced. But I can still hope for an honorable mention.
Zero
Member # 3619

I'm not kidding I predict a 50% possibility of transferring to the U of U within a year.
Posts: 2195 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
franc li
Member # 3850

How far along are you? Have you already paid for your religion credits? Have you compared program quality in your major? Do you want to go to grad school in a BYU program? It's kind of a big decision to make based on irritation with the culture.

[This message has been edited by franc li (edited January 09, 2007).]

Zero
Member # 3619

I agree. But at the same time if I switch to the U I could potentially save a lot of money. I have have family out in Salt Lake. I have paid and taken half of the religion requirements, which would not transfer, but, I haven't done too well in them. Averaging a B or so in classes that probably should have ben A's. I think the U has softer GE requirements. I'd like to compare their respective departments but am having a doozy of a time figuring out how. Who knows.
franc li
Member # 3850

If you're not done paying for religion requirements then it's probably an okay move, but check into an objective source on the relative quality of departments you are interested in.
Zero
Member # 3619

That is what I should do. I am having trouble finding those resources though. Even online.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.