Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Open Discussions About Writing » Roadhouse

Author Topic: Roadhouse
J
Member # 2197

- posted      Profile for J   Email J         Edit/Delete Post 
You remember that really bad Patrick Swayze 80s movie, Roadhouse? The one where Swayze plays a career bouncer that is hired to clean up dangerous, nasty bars so that the nice clients come back?

They should have cast KDW instead.

Now that the dregs are out, I'm going to go back to my corner booth and sip on some whiskey.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
franc li
Member # 3850

- posted      Profile for franc li   Email franc li         Edit/Delete Post 
What's odd is that that movie has been released on DVD with a fan commentary. I watched a bit of Tombstone the other day. That scene where Wyatt Earp cleans out the Oriental was pretty fun.

[This message has been edited by franc li (edited January 24, 2007).]

Posts: 366 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kathleen Dalton Woodbury
Administrator
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for Kathleen Dalton Woodbury   Email Kathleen Dalton Woodbury         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, I like Patrick Swayze.

And I have to confess, the way he killed at least one of the bad guys was pretty impressive. (It was a killing method that he did automatically, and which was why he didn't want to get into fights.)

Posts: 8826 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.