Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Open Discussions About Writing » New Column on Writing Flash by Bruce Holland Rogers

Author Topic: New Column on Writing Flash by Bruce Holland Rogers
oliverhouse
Member # 3432

- posted      Profile for oliverhouse   Email oliverhouse         Edit/Delete Post 
For those of you who don't know me, I used to post here a lot for a year or so. Then I turned myself into an editor (and stole seven people from Hatrack to help), and now I don't post so much anymore. I still learn stuff, but it's an education of a very different kind.

Anyway, I thought you all might like to know that Flash Fiction Online has a new columnist, Bruce Holland Rogers, and he's writing about (go figure) flash fiction. Bruce is a superb writer (awards include the Pushcart Prize, two Nebulas, the Bram Stoker, and two World Fantasy Awards) and focuses on the short-short form.

I hope you all like it! The first column is here, and is mostly definitional -- though Bruce, thoughtful guy that he is, focuses less on limitations like word counts and more on what the short-short form should accomplish.

Subscribe to the feeds or emails to make sure you catch them regularly.

Regards,
Oliver House

Posts: 671 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.