Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Open Discussions About Writing » Newbie's Guide to Publishing

Author Topic: Newbie's Guide to Publishing
JeanneT
Member # 5709

- posted      Profile for JeanneT   Email JeanneT         Edit/Delete Post 
I've recommended JA Konrath's blog many times. He has great info on the business and marketing side of pubishing. He's a mystery writer for any who don't know.

He's put together a lot of his articles on getting started in publishing and all the stuff he's learned in a FREE downloadable ebook. I sincerely recommend it. (I was amused at the error in the title. His comment was its been downloaded more than 1000 times so he's not futzing with it now. Nonetheless, the info is great)

http://jakonrath.blogspot.com/2008/07/newbies-guide-to-publishing-book.html

Posts: 1588 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goatboy
Member # 2062

- posted      Profile for goatboy   Email goatboy         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, that's a nice link.
Posts: 497 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamieFord
Member # 3112

- posted      Profile for JamieFord   Email JamieFord         Edit/Delete Post 
Ditto. Great stuff.
Posts: 603 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rommel Fenrir Wolf II
Member # 4199

- posted      Profile for Rommel Fenrir Wolf II   Email Rommel Fenrir Wolf II         Edit/Delete Post 
Nice will loddek it up when I get around to it

that can help me once Omaga sends my book back to me

RFW2nd

Posts: 856 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.