Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Open Discussions About Writing » Resources for Writers

Author Topic: Resources for Writers
mikemunsil
Member # 2109

- posted      Profile for mikemunsil   Email mikemunsil         Edit/Delete Post 
Just another post to make sure you guys know these resources are available to you:

http://wiki.libertyhallwriters.org/doku.php?id=resources:resources_for_writers

Posts: 2710 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KayTi
Member # 5137

- posted      Profile for KayTi           Edit/Delete Post 
Has anyone said lately that what Mike does with Liberty Hall and his tireless work to build resources and communities for writers is amazing? Astounding, even?

I've helped with this wiki and can report it's chock-full of all kinds of great stuff. Please take a look. And if you're up for it, Liberty Hall is a serious writers' community where the focus is on writing (typically through several weekly or monthly challenges, a weekly timed flash challenge where you have 90 minutes to complete a story based on a trigger given to you, polish challenges devoted to polishing existing work, and short story challenges that work on longer time horizons, to name a few.) It's not for everyone, but it's a serious community focused on writing, and I've personally benefited from the knowledge and resources available there, and the natural kick-in-the-pants that comes from seeing others write a story in weekly flash challenges week after week after week.

Posts: 1911 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.