Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Open Discussions About Writing » Well, well, look who's come crawling back

Author Topic: Well, well, look who's come crawling back
Tricia V
Member # 6324

- posted      Profile for Tricia V   Email Tricia V         Edit/Delete Post 
How do? I'm not sure when or what I last reported in terms of my busy business. I guess I moved from June -mid august, and then I was looking for a job and then I had a job. But my hours have been cut drastically, and after a few weeks of grieving over that and wondering if I should change jobs, I've decided this would be perfect time to get back to writing.

So I'm back in Utah now, living in the in-laws basement waiting on a house in Maryland to sell. What's new with you all in the last six months?

Posts: 104 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kathleen Dalton Woodbury
Administrator
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for Kathleen Dalton Woodbury   Email Kathleen Dalton Woodbury         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome back, Tricia V. It's good to see your phosphors (or is that LEDs?) again.

We've got a new area, Grist for the Mill, where people can talk about the non-writerly things going on in their lives. And the workshop continues to evolve in other ways.

Best wishes on nanomo next month. To you and to everyone else who's going to tackle it.

Posts: 8826 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
InarticulateBabbler
Member # 4849

- posted      Profile for InarticulateBabbler   Email InarticulateBabbler         Edit/Delete Post 
There's a "Character Interview" area to better develop your characters, there's a "Challenge" area and the "Published" area is now "Hatrack Writers - Publications and Reviews".

Welcome Back.

[This message has been edited by InarticulateBabbler (edited October 24, 2008).]

Posts: 3687 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Brown
Member # 1118

- posted      Profile for Doc Brown   Email Doc Brown         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Tricia V! If you've moved you should update your profile. I was in Utah a few weeks ago. It was beautiful.

[This message has been edited by Doc Brown (edited November 07, 2008).]

Posts: 976 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snapper
Member # 7299

- posted      Profile for snapper   Email snapper         Edit/Delete Post 
Trica! Welcome back! We missed you!
*Gives IB a light elbow and whispers*
who is she again?

Posts: 3072 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kathleen Dalton Woodbury
Administrator
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for Kathleen Dalton Woodbury   Email Kathleen Dalton Woodbury         Edit/Delete Post 
Doc! You were in Utah and didn't let me know?

Hmmph!

Where in Utah (being a western state, it is rather large compared to those county-sized things back east that they call states)?

Posts: 8826 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.