Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Open Discussions About Writing » SLC Lit Mag Debut

Author Topic: SLC Lit Mag Debut
Kakichi
Member # 5814

- posted      Profile for Kakichi   Email Kakichi         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, Hatrackers,
I just wanted to give a shout out to anyone in the SLC, Utah area and invite you to the "Ellipsis: Literature and Art" literary magazine for Westminster College. The date is April 24 at 6pm (I believe). Light dinner will be provided and we are allowed to serve wine since we are a private university.

We've got a lot of great poetry, art, and prose in this year's issue and it's a chance to come get a free lit mag for your collection, and some inspiration from other writers from around the world, the nation, and the Utah community.

I'm the prose editor for the issue this year so I'd like to see a nice turn out and invite other loves of the written word come support our newest issue.

Email me at kjv0516@westminstercollege.edu for the address or anything else. Looking forward to seeing someone there!

Kendall

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zero
Member # 3619

- posted      Profile for Zero           Edit/Delete Post 
What does it cost?
Posts: 2195 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kakichi
Member # 5814

- posted      Profile for Kakichi   Email Kakichi         Edit/Delete Post 
Absolutely nothing. It's just a debut and the community is all welcome to attend to welcome the new issue. Free food and drink and the chance to listen to a couple of the contributers read their work. Lasts about an hour.
Posts: 52 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zero
Member # 3619

- posted      Profile for Zero           Edit/Delete Post 
That sounds good, I'll see if I can make it.
Posts: 2195 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.