Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Open Discussions About Writing » Looking for lscott and JustInProse

Author Topic: Looking for lscott and JustInProse
Grant John
Member # 5993

- posted      Profile for Grant John   Email Grant John         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, I am trying to contact Iscott and JustInProse but e-mail is not working, not sure if they still ever come back here, but have my fingers crossed.
Posts: 181 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kathleen Dalton Woodbury
Administrator
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for Kathleen Dalton Woodbury   Email Kathleen Dalton Woodbury         Edit/Delete Post 
JustInProse returned to the forum as JustinArmstrong, and you may be able to find him by searching for his posts under that username. (He introduced himself in the introduction area in a topic he started on 15 May 2009.)

As for lScott, are you using a number 1 instead of the letter L for that username? If so, that may be why the email address isn't working.

Posts: 8826 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.