Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Open Discussions About Writing » Do you know anything about Review Fuse?

Author Topic: Do you know anything about Review Fuse?
Smaug
Member # 2807

- posted      Profile for Smaug   Email Smaug         Edit/Delete Post 
I just got a Facebook request to become a "friend" of Review Fuse, so I looked them up on Google and found out its some kind of critiquing site. Have you heard of them or participated with them and do you think it would be productive to join them?
Posts: 440 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Owasm
Member # 8501

- posted      Profile for Owasm   Email Owasm         Edit/Delete Post 
I tried them out. The reviews I got were all over the map. Some were from real novices and some from regular writers but from different genres.

They have a paid Premium service to get you more critiques. If you're strictly looking for crits, I suggest checking out critters.org. There is no fee, it's all speculative and it takes a month or so to get your manuscript critiqued.

Posts: 1608 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smaug
Member # 2807

- posted      Profile for Smaug   Email Smaug         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks!
Posts: 440 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.