Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Open Discussions About Writing » Question, I have

Author Topic: Question, I have
XD3V0NX
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I tried replying to a topic, but I couldn't find the button to do so. Can anyone tell me where the button is so I can reply/review? I'm new here, as you may have already guessed. =] thank you.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolfe_boy
Member # 5456

- posted      Profile for Wolfe_boy   Email Wolfe_boy         Edit/Delete Post 
Either in the top-right of the screen (little black bubble labelled "Post Reply"), or at the bottom of the last thread, on the left side. Same bubble.

The icons along the top margin of an individual's post do things too.

Posts: 733 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kathleen Dalton Woodbury
Administrator
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for Kathleen Dalton Woodbury   Email Kathleen Dalton Woodbury         Edit/Delete Post 
The Post Reply "button" is right next to the Post New Topic "button" in each topic page.

On the page that only lists the topic, there is only a Post New Topic "button." So you have to go to the page of the topic you want to reply to in order to find the Post Reply "button."

[This message has been edited by Kathleen Dalton Woodbury (edited February 23, 2010).]

Posts: 8826 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.