Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Open Discussions About Writing » A Quick and Dirty Novel Outline Workshop

Author Topic: A Quick and Dirty Novel Outline Workshop
mikemunsil
Member # 2109

- posted      Profile for mikemunsil   Email mikemunsil         Edit/Delete Post 
Here is a link to download a quick and dirty novel outlining workshop I created based upon an author's methods as presented by Anne Greenwood Brown in the June 29th, 2011 post on the Writer Unboxed blog, located at Writer Unboxed . Feel free to use it as you wish, but please always reference the author of the original post as I have, if you distribute this workshop.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1635389/Novel%20in%20a%20flash%20outline.pdf

The workshop is meant to be completed in groups of 3-4 persons; each creating an outline and critiquing the others' efforts every week.

[This message has been edited by mikemunsil (edited July 04, 2011).]

Posts: 2710 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoxyL
Member # 9096

- posted      Profile for RoxyL           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, I forgot to drop a 'thank you' for this. I'm always looking for ways to improve and this looks great.
Thanks tons!

Posts: 266 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KayTi
Member # 5137

- posted      Profile for KayTi           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, Mike. Checking it out for the next effort, though I'm quite a pantser, so no idea if it'll work for me but glad to have the resource.
Posts: 1911 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.